Beauty TSV tomorrow?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hottest selling point is that it comes in a pink bag :)

Price is very high for what in essence appears to be unbranded tools with crystals stuck on. Has anyone googled the brand to see what comes up?

Has it got a brand name?:33:

just posted on the OTO thread.......

We have had instances in the past when rubbishy TSVs have inexplicably sold out. I Know that each to their own etc... and there may be many peeps for whom this TSV really hit the spot, so to speak, but I am sure others will remember TSVs that sold out very very quickly when general consensus was that they were hopeless.

The suspicion is that they get pulled .....pronto

I wonder if this has been sent packing...or maybe a lot of lucky ladies will find this in their stocking on Christmas morning

It'll probably be LCD lighted tweezers with built in mirror, epilator and face freezing technology. In a handy compact. Ideal for whipping out at ALL those xmas parties we are all going to be attending. Would also make an ideal teacher's gift, no doubt.

A spookily accurate prediction Birdie :33:

I hope no-one bought it me,I'd have to put it in the school raffle.Tacky,cheap and horrible.(SORRY IF ANYONE BOUGHT IT):1:

Eloquently put Jabba and I reckon it expresses all our sentiments.

tat in the extreme and too overpriced to put in the office 'Secret Santa'. I'd love to know exactly who'jumped to the phones' for that one. :) :lol:

Maybe someone looking for a present for teacher?? Can you imagine, your kid would be hated for ever more after that gift!

Why did they pick this as a TSV? There's a Tweezerman four piece kit in a pink leather pouch for £22.11 (432254) and a set of two pairs of Tweezerman tweezers in a case for £20.28 (432268), surely either of these would have sold better being a prestigious (sorry) brand. However I suppose the cost of this set would be pretty low leaving room for a large mark-up.

I was in the 99p Store today and they had something very similar, but it had a plain rather than a crystal compact!

Latest posts

Back