128.8 KB · Views: 117
  • BeautyBio TSV 3.jpg
    BeautyBio TSV 3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 122
  • BeautyBio TSV 4.jpg
    BeautyBio TSV 4.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 113
Maybe one on my own but rather fed up of this brand being shown on Q so often
Will the model Nilinethia sp who seems to be the favoured model used to comment on her use of the products
Though Keeley used her for the Elemis TSV day impart saying how the products had made a difference in her skin. Plus then certain Elemis items weren’t required on the condition of her skin.

BeautyBio Retinol R45 Anti-Ageing System with Moisturiser & Serum
Item Number: 240782
QVC Price £270.00
Todays Special Value Price £167.00
P&P £2.95

This Retinol R45 Anti-Ageing Day and Night Collection features the R45Reversal Three-Phase System, a three-step regime that works to target visible signs of ageing, plus Ultimate Hydrating Hypervitamin Cream and The Daily serum to help you achieve a smooth, hydrated look. Give your skin the TLC it deserves with the help of these fabulous formulas, which will work to give you a smoother, softer complexion youll love.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the R45 kit individually directly from BeautyBio you’d pay £410, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £167, plus P&P, you’re saving £257.56

Your intensive treatment – so powerful it’s only needed twice a year, the R45 Reversal System included in this collection offers an intensive three-phase regime that increases in its potency with each step, working to visibly reduce the look of fine lines, large pores and uneven skin tone. This special treatment is infused with the wonder ingredient retinol, which aims to promote a revitalised complexion.

From day to night – while the R45 Reversal System works by night to target signs of ageing, the Ultimate Hydrating Hypervitamin Cream and The Daily serum work to hydrate and smooth the look of your complexion in the day. The result is a round-the-clock anti-ageing skincare routine that will help you achieve a more youthful look both day and night.

Contains:

• 1 x R45 Reversal System (60ml) – a three-phase regime that works to target visible signs of ageing on your skin, helping to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, large pores and uneven skin tone. Starting from the lowest dose in Phase 1, then Phase 2, to the most potent in Phase 3, to be used every evening for 45 days, twice a year. Infused with vitamin A and peptides
  • 1 x Ultimate Hydrating Hypervitamin Cream (60ml) – a rich daily moisturiser that works to combat the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone, infused with vitamin C, safflower seed oil, horse chestnut extract and vitamin E. For best results, use after applying The Daily serum
  • 1 x The Daily serum (30ml) – a daily serum formulated to help even out the look of skin tone and texture, as well as preserve the results of your night treatments and promote a refreshed skin look. Infused with lady’s mantle, peppermint leaf extract and bearberry leaf extract
How to use:
R45 Reversal System:

• Use nightly for 45 days, twice a year
  • In the morning, cleanse with a gentle cleanser
  • Start with Phase 1 by using a pump of 1A and a pump of 1B – cocktail the two pumps together then apply to your skin
  • Be sure to use it around your eye and mouth area
  • After two weeks (14 treatments total), immediately begin using Phase 2 (a cocktail of 2A and 2B) for two weeks
  • After two weeks of Phase 2 (14 treatments total), immediately begin Phase 3 for two weeks (a cocktail of 3A and 3B, for 14 treatments total)
  • After your nightly application of R45 Reversal System, it is recommended that you moisturise with a serum or a non anti-ageing moisturiser
  • Protect your skin with a broad spectrum SPF 30 or higher during the day
  • Please note: Phase 3 is only recommended after Phases 1 and 2 of the R45 regime. Do not start with Phase 3
Ultimate Hydrating Hypervitamin Cream:

• Recommended for use day and night
  • For best results, use after applying The Daily serum
  • Apply cream directly onto cleansed skin and massage gently
  • Avoid eye area
The Daily serum:

• Use in the morning
  • Apply a pea-sized amount of serum evenly to your cleansed face
  • May be used under creams and makeup

Why am I’m such a sceptic about the efficacy of these overpriced creams, lotions and potions?

Maybe it’s because, if there was a wonder cream on the market, then we wouldn’t need such a plethora of companies claiming that theirs is the one to get.

In my opinion, drinking lots of water, getting enough sleep, staying out of the sun and genetics are the key to a good/reasonable skin, not spending hundreds of pounds to try to hold back the inevitable ageing process.

And my 'take' on it would be that when a miracle product is marketed to remove wrinkles and lines, so thus eliminating the need for surgery, THEN it will make headline news around the world, and certainly wont be promoted on a shopping channel !

I believe that a product actually exists, and is locked away under lock and key, because imagine the collapse of the whole beauty industry and the amount of companies that would go bust if one formula proves to be the ultimate elixir of youth. It would also make redundant the thousands of cosmetic surgeons around the world.

And my 'take' on it would be that when a miracle product is marketed to remove wrinkles and lines, so thus eliminating the need for surgery, THEN it will make headline news around the world, and certainly wont be promoted on a shopping channel !

I believe that a product actually exists, and is locked away under lock and key, because imagine the collapse of the whole beauty industry and the amount of companies that would go bust if one formula proves to be the ultimate elixir of youth. It would also make redundant the thousands of cosmetic surgeons around the world.
A perpetually youthful face on an ageing body, a kind of real life 'Death Becomes Her'.

So the founder Jamie O'Banion has been on the shows recently........how old do you all think she looks?

Well if the following reports are true, then she should be the right side of 40........

Former model Jamie O'Banion has set her sights on the $150 billion global anti-aging market. The 35-year-old CEO of Beauty Bioscience has been quietly building a skincare startup in Dallas for the past six years.

I've watched presentations by the brand guest, and I feel as uninformed about the products and what they achieve after listening. Am I alone?

Well if the following reports are true, then she should be the right side of 40........

Former model Jamie O'Banion has set her sights on the $150 billion global anti-aging market. The 35-year-old CEO of Beauty Bioscience has been quietly building a skincare startup in Dallas for the past six years.

She is 38, heard her say this on air and was surprised as she looks mid 40s to me!

Well I remember when Jane Seymour was a Bond girl, and she was 4 years old than me. Amazingly over the past couple of decades she's knocked those and more years off, and credits herself for being 4 years younger than me. Which is silly because she would get more applause for being great in her 70's.

Nothing to do with the above, but your comment Sazza made me think of it.

Latest posts

Back