Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21 (though it does say skechers outlet in the description) so subject to change

but if it is then this is a website for it

donna255

VIP Shopper
Goat Milk soap is lovely, very gentle and recommended for babies with sensitive skin.

Toril

VIP Shopper
Although I won’t be buying this product, I’m guessing that they combine the goat’s milk with a lot of other things in order to reduce the smell because I’m sure that even milk lovers wouldn’t want to walk around smelling like the cheese counter. 😉 I once tasted goat’s milk in Spain years ago and it was gross. 😳 I also wonder how natural any additives to this product actually are.

I think I’ll just stick to the products that I currently use.

Twilight

VIP Shopper
I love goats 🐐 & have thought long & hard about keeping a couple. I was on nodding terms with a family who had four, they lived near our daughters' school & would take them for a walk, they were very entertaining to watch & it wasn't a case of scooping the poop as much as sweeping it up with a dustpan & brush. I'd LOVE to see that in the Q studio, it would almost as good as the elephant on Blue Peter.

Grizelda

VIP Shopper
Well, I've never heard of them at all. Have they been on Q? Sounds like a Superhero (Iron man, Superman, Aquaman etc). with a big a big nose to me. :ROFLMAO:
Very beaky

I love goats 🐐 & have thought long & hard about keeping a couple. I was on nodding terms with a family who had four, they lived near our daughters' school & would take them for a walk, they were very entertaining to watch & it wasn't a case of scooping the poop as much as sweeping it up with a dustpan & brush. I'd LOVE to see that in the Q studio, it would almost as good as the elephant on Blue Peter.
I like goats as well. They tend to be rather smelly, but it's not their fault !

Goat Milk soap is lovely, very gentle and recommended for babies with sensitive skin.
Very Cleopatra !

So since it is the UK, will they Rent A Goat?
I'd like to rent a goat, but I know I would get to love it, and not want to return it !

Twilight

VIP Shopper
Although I won’t be buying this product, I’m guessing that they combine the goat’s milk with a lot of other things in order to reduce the smell because I’m sure that even milk lovers wouldn’t want to walk around smelling like the cheese counter. 😉 I once tasted goat’s milk in Spain years ago and it was gross. 😳 I also wonder how natural any additives to this product actually are.

I think I’ll just stick to the products that I currently use.
I've used various goat's milk soaps & none of them smelled like the edible products. Unfortunately the last couple made my hands really dry which defeated the object of buying such a pure product. The best was one my Mr T bought back from one of the small Scottish islands, neither of us can remember which one, & all he knew was that there was a pile of beautifully wrapped soaps & an honesty box next to them. Very difficult to make it a regular purchase!

Toril

VIP Shopper
………. it wasn't a case of scooping the poop as much as sweeping it up with a dustpan & brush. I'd LOVE to see that in the Q studio, it would almost as good as the elephant on Blue Peter.

If goats came to the studio, I can imagine QVC jumping on the bandwagon, sweeping the pellets up, bagging them and selling them as organic manure for the garden. 😂

The live demonstrations would certainly rival Blue Peter’s elephant, albeit it in smaller quantities. 😉 It would certainly be more interesting than some of the demos and might render some of the presenters speechless. 👍

donna255

VIP Shopper
I use goat milk soap bought from my soap man, who has a stall in the Xmas market. All have a neutral pleasant smell same as the Asses Milk soap.

staticboombox

VIP Shopper
It's a great brand, independently owned , started out small batch built up a following I've purchased from ulta in the past when visiting my family , the couple that own it are lovely to

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Beekman 1802 8 Piece Collection TSV 14/09/21

236ml Pure Goats Milk Whipped Body Cream RRP £32 + post
3x 255g Goats Milk Soaps RRP £39 + post (as RRP £13 + post Each)
3x 4.2g Goats Milk Lip Balms RRP £24 + post (as RRP £8 + post Each)
59ml Goats Milk Twinkle Twinkle Hand Cream RRP £10.85 + post (hard to find a UK price for this so this is based on the $15 in the US)

Total RRP £105.85 + post

Attachments

• Beekman TSV 1.jpg
    Beekman TSV 1.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 161
  • Beekman TSV 2.jpg
    Beekman TSV 2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Beekman TSV 3.jpg
    Beekman TSV 3.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Beekman TSV 4.jpg
    Beekman TSV 4.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Beekman TSV 5.jpg
    Beekman TSV 5.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 157

donna255

VIP Shopper
I like the look of this.

It was $71 in the US, so guessing over £50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newyork2025
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks