Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love goats 🐐 & have thought long & hard about keeping a couple. I was on nodding terms with a family who had four, they lived near our daughters' school & would take them for a walk, they were very entertaining to watch & it wasn't a case of scooping the poop as much as sweeping it up with a dustpan & brush. I'd LOVE to see that in the Q studio, it would almost as good as the elephant on Blue Peter.
I used to keep a herd of goats along with geese, ducks, hens, a few cats & of course the dogs

Sorry to butt in is that the TSV, do you recommend, is it highly moisturising please?
Never bought this brand before. But, I am a big fan of goat's milk products. It is great for sensitive skin, and babies who cannot tolerate cow's milk are usually given goat's milk.

This TSV has fragrances reading the info Twinkle, so no idea what it smells like?

Never bought this brand before. But, I am a big fan of goat's milk products. It is great for sensitive skin, and babies who cannot tolerate cow's milk are usually given goat's milk.

This TSV has fragrances reading the info Twinkle, so no idea what it smells like?
"Twinkle Twinkle - snowdrops, golden amber and a hint of warming winter spices."

Seems a nice brand - pity they do not ship to the UK direct. QVC entice you in and then, hey presto, stop selling it over here …

Are we saying the whole TSV will be £36? Maybe a nice Christmas pressie for me? Well within mum's budget. She usually buys me Liz Earle but I've still got my birthday LE unopened.

CC

The only thing is two lip balms, would have preferred two hand creams. I only use lip balm twice a day after cleaning my teeth. Don't use the cheap and cheerful ones that you see people applying all the time then licking off and repeat.

I love goats 🐐 & have thought long & hard about keeping a couple. I was on nodding terms with a family who had four, they lived near our daughters' school & would take them for a walk, they were very entertaining to watch & it wasn't a case of scooping the poop as much as sweeping it up with a dustpan & brush. I'd LOVE to see that in the Q studio, it would almost as good as the elephant on Blue Peter.
We revamped our front garden & it turned out to be a really big space, enclosed with walls, obvs. I really wanted chickens or goats, but didn't even research, since the washing gestapo would have been over in a shake of their tails....grrrrrrrrr.

Sorry to butt in is that the TSV, do you recommend, is it highly moisturising please?
😝 😝 😝

Latest posts

Back