Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived this morning and I am really delighted 😀 it was very well packed and would be ideal for gifting, hand cream is lovely and light ,soaps are large in fact I’d forgotten how nice it was to wash my hands with a bar of soap 😊I’m wearing the Twinkle lip balm which leaves a slight sheen on lips moisturising without the stickiness, I’ve already used the goat milk body cream before so I’m very happy that this can be purchased in the U.K. now, in fact I may order another set.😊

Thanks Lynn, I just ordered one via Qcut. Does it come with smaller boxes inside the larger gift box? With contents listed or without (I hate to say it but) I may split it into a couple of gifts or keep some and "gift" some. The packaging (and the products) on the HSN item look lovely.

Thanks Lynn, I just ordered one via Qcut. Does it come with smaller boxes inside the larger gift box? With contents listed or without (I hate to say it but) I may split it into a couple of gifts or keep some and "gift" some. The packaging (and the products) on the HSN item look lovely.
It comes with 2 boxes inside the large one so ,normally I put them straight into the recycling but have kept these.😊

Mine arrived this morning and I am really delighted 😀 it was very well packed and would be ideal for gifting, hand cream is lovely and light ,soaps are large in fact I’d forgotten how nice it was to wash my hands with a bar of soap 😊I’m wearing the Twinkle lip balm which leaves a slight sheen on lips moisturising without the stickiness, I’ve already used the goat milk body cream before so I’m very happy that this can be purchased in the U.K. now, in fact I may order another set.😊
Thank you Lynn for your help, much appreciated.
On the US site there is a small number that say they don’t like the Twinkle scent.
How would you describe the fragrance please?

Thank you Lynn for your help, much appreciated.
On the US site there is a small number that say they don’t like the Twinkle scent.
How would you describe the fragrance please?
It is a warming slightly spicy fragrance but not overwhelming, it suits me as I don’t care for anything floral or fruity.😊

Beekman 1802 8 Piece Goat Milk Bath & Body Gift Collection
QVC Price £72.50
Todays Special Value Price £36.00
P&P £3.95

The eight-piece Goat Milk Bath & Body Gift Collection from Beekman 1802 features three bar soaps and three lip balms, in a trio of beautiful fragrances, plus Whipped Body Cream and Hand Cream in the scent Twinkle Twinkle. Presented in a stunning gift box, this caring edit would make a thoughtful and indulgent present for a loved one, or even a fabulous addition to your own beauty stash!

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this Beekman 1802 8 Piece Goat Milk Bath & Body Gift Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £112, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36, plus P&P, you’re saving £76.

A new name - just landed at QVC, this is the only place you’ll find Beekman 1802 currently in the UK. Founded by Dr Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell after they moved to the rural Beekman 1802 farm and gave a home to 100 goats, the brand boasts luxe goat milk-infused beauty products that have garnered fans across the world. As this will be a new name to your stash, this edit is the perfect way to sample the range. With a selection of bodycare treats to help leave your skin feeling great from head to toe, you're sure to fall in love with the brand in no time.

Powered by goats - each formula in this collection is blended with rich goat milk, sourced from the Beekman 1802 farm in New York. They are ideal for sensitive skin types, and work to leave your skin feeling hydrated and soothed.

Discover the fragrances - you'll receive three bar soaps and three lip balms, both in the scents Pure, Honey & Orange Blossom and Twinkle Twinkle. Pure is a fragrance-free option that is ideal for those with sensitive skin, while Honey & Orange Blossom offers a mix of fruity and floral, with notes of apricot, white nectarine, mimosa, pink peony, apple peel and creamy vanilla with orange and davana essential oils. Perfect for the festive period, Twinkle Twinkle blends bright notes of snowdrops with warm winter spices on top of an amber base.

The perfect present - whether you have a family member in need of some self-care, a beauty-mad friend who can't wait to try the latest brands, or just love adding new products to your own collection, this Beekman 1802 edit makes a great gift. Plus, its gorgeous gift box means that the presentation has been done for you, so you can just step back and watch their eyes light up.

• Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
  • Goat's milk shares a similar pH to human skin, and is rich in lactic acid, vitamins and minerals

Contains:

• 1 x Pure Bar Soap (255g) - a triple-milled bar of soap that works to cleanse and moisturise your skin with its rich, luxurious lather. Helps to leave your complexion feeling softened. Suitable for sensitive skin and fragrance-free
  • 1 x Honey & Orange Blossom Bar Soap (255g) - a triple-milled bar of soap that works to cleanse and moisturise your skin with its rich, luxurious lather. Helps to leave your complexion feeling softened. Suitable for sensitive skin and featuring a fruity, floral fragrance
  • 1 x Twinkle Twinkle Bar Soap (255g) - a triple-milled bar of soap that works to cleanse and moisturise your skin with its rich, luxurious lather. Helps to leave your complexion feeling softened. Suitable for sensitive skin and featuring a warm, festive fragrance
  • 1 x Twinkle Twinkle Whipped Body Cream (236ml) - a decadent formula that works to leave your skin feeling deeply moisturised. Finished with a warm, festive scent
  • 1 x Twinkle Twinkle Hand Cream (59ml) - a mix of botanical extracts and goat milk, this hand cream works to soften and moisturise your skin while delivering a healthy dose of hydration. Blended with shea butter and jojoba oil
  • 1 x Pure Lip Balm (4.2g) - blended with goat milk, botanicals, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, vitamin E and rosemary. Formulated to hydrate, moisturise and smooth dry lips. Fragrance-free
  • 1 x Honey & Orange Blossom Lip Balm (4.2g) - blended with goat milk, botanicals, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, vitamin E and rosemary. Formulated to hydrate, moisturise and smooth dry lips. Featuring a fruity, floral fragrance
  • 1 x Twinkle Twinkle Lip Balm (4.2g) - blended with goat milk, botanicals, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, vitamin E and rosemary. Formulated to hydrate, moisturise and smooth dry lips. Finished with a warm, festive scent

How to use:
Bar Soap:

• Gently massage to cleanse body
  • Rinse thoroughly
  • For best results, use with a loofah
Whipped Body Cream:

• Massage desired amount from neck to toes, concentrating on dry areas such as elbows and knees
Hand Cream:

• Apply generously to your hands as needed
Lip Balm:

• Apply to lips as needed

I never use bars of soap so this has to be a pass from me. Mr CC only uses soap but I'm not giving him half my christmas pressie so I'll go for something else. Hand cream and lip balm I'd love to try but I'll probably just buy them individually.

CC

I never use bars of soap so this has to be a pass from me. Mr CC only uses soap but I'm not giving him half my christmas pressie so I'll go for something else. Hand cream and lip balm I'd love to try but I'll probably just buy them individually.

CC
QVC are selling a double the size of TSV hand cream for £17.00 + £2.95
plus a same sized lip balm for £8.00 + £2.95, really proves the value of the TSV.

I am running short of my hoard of soaps from the Soap Man who comes from France to our Xmas market each year. Of course no market last year but they are saying yes for this year. But just in case better to have some bars stored.

I dislike liquid soaps, but of course I have to use in work and went out in public toilets. Always found l'occitane and MB very drying.

Latest posts

Back