Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, is with my friendly Hermes driver Tom. And yes, he is friendly and helpful even carrying a very heavy cat tree up my stairs for me, he suggested he do it.

So due by 2pm. I am home today as I had a Virgin engineer out to fix my broadband here over an hour and replaced things even went to the box in the street. Then a man from the council to measure my windows, there have been various men come out and measure over the past 10 years saying we are getting new windows. I no longer get excited as it never happens, so unless they turn up with the new windows ready to go in. Meh!

Mine arrived and opened.

1. Very sturdy outer cardboard box. Some one-star reviews on HSN said their boxes damaged, so they sent back. Mine if perfect condition.

2. Twinkle Twinkle smells lovely, sweet and spicy. Again one-star reviews complaining it smelt like men's after shave. No.

I am loving the Honey and Orange Blossom, which I thought would be my lease favourite.

Altogether very pleased and yes I would buy again from this brand.

I used to buy goats milk soap from a woman who had a stall on a local market. She sold garlic and creamed goats milk cheese which was divine but expensive for the tiny pot it was sold in. The goats milk soap was ok, there`s lots of "milk " soaps around nowadays from donkey milk, mares milk and so on.

Mine arrived and opened.

1. Very sturdy outer cardboard box. Some one-star reviews on HSN said their boxes damaged, so they sent back. Mine if perfect condition.

2. Twinkle Twinkle smells lovely, sweet and spicy. Again one-star reviews complaining it smelt like men's after shave. No.

I am loving the Honey and Orange Blossom, which I thought would be my lease favourite.

Altogether very pleased and yes I would buy again from this brand.
Delighted your happy, mine at the depot so hopefully will come tomorrow can’t wait. 😊 The two separate ordered vanilla body creams I haven’t got tracking for as yet or maybe they may come by Royal Mail. So could well be starting the twinkle body cream first.

I’m Twinkling, Twinkling the fragrance is really, really lovely it does have a hint of men’s aftershave, in my opinion which I very much like.
Tried the twinkle twinkle soap, hand cream and lip balm.
Boy does the soap cream, I thought it was over done on the demos but not according to here, though our water isn’t hard.
Hubby says he’s going to try a wet shave with the soap. Just hope it doesn’t drop in the sink in the night will create a noise they are heavy soaps.
Haven’t opened the body cream, but the hand cream is very matt finish very like the Molton Brown tubes of hand cream in the non greasy finish.
In my opinion the orange blossom soap smells slightly floral, but nice and fresh. The pure goat soap has a L’Occitane milk hint to me about it, even though supposed to be fragrance free. But both of these soaps I’m surprised how much I like the smell of.
I’m saving the lovely substantial boxes they are very attractive for Christmas Beekman gifts.
I have already hinted at and may choose something for our daughter as a Christmas gift, so will await more QVC hours.

Hope other buyers are just as pleased with their purchases. 😊

Did anyone else clock the added cheap looking Oxford distribution company paper sticker, that has been applied to each product?
If these of mine were gift items I did think the stickers are slightly off putting.
They are not easily removed and leaves some of the sticker behind plus they damage underneath surfaces.

Thank you for such glowing reviews. Not had mine yet, on its way. Who said excited? Yes I can agree. My skin is feeling super dry in places, thank you medication that hardly works but kills my skin barrier.

Come, on Hermes place come quickly.

Barring the soaps and handcream everything is teeny tiny. The lip balms boxes are nice but he balms look like samples. The cream is small also. Maybe its the shape of the jar. Beautifully packaged though sadly it seems thats th best part the boxes

My view is the sizes bar the hand cream are much as usual, from what I have come across.
The body cream is no smaller than LE cream or balm or Neom body butter.
The lip balms seem the same size as the Burt Bees ones I’ve got, but I haven’t compared them.
The hand cream yes is smaller than the L’Occitane silver tube Shea Butter.
But is larger than the 40ml Molton Brown hand creams.
I always check ml amounts on the web site for items better I buy.
As on air you can sometimes get a false impression and the presentation doesn’t always state the sizing.

I have an issue. The reason why I am moaning is I just cant justify giving any of it away. I may be able to part with one bar of soap the white one but not the other two. So I have to just keep it. For myself. I can give away the boxes though just not the products. Do I sound a bit crazy

I have an issue. The reason why I am moaning is I just cant justify giving any of it away. I may be able to part with one bar of soap the white one but not the other two. So I have to just keep it. For myself. I can give away the boxes though just not the products. Do I sound a bit crazy
No Boffy you sound exactly the same as me, I will be giving away the plain soap and the plain lip balm to son's girlfriend but I will be keeping the rest of it for myself. Had a bath with the orange blossom soap last night and shaved my legs, it was absolutely beautiful, lovely creamy lather, skin felt clean and soft with a delicate fragrance, body lotion is beautiful, smothered my lips with the orange blossom lip balm, I am really thrilled with the products, I hope we get another TSV soon with some more products to try.

For those of you enjoying it as pass smells and texture to me. Please I'm desperate to try. Really fancing this. Mine is out for delivery but not due until 15:00-17:00. I want to go out and hunt for her. Oh I want this...

Hand cream is thick and less than a 5p does both hands. Not sticky or greasy. Twinkle smell is sweet and a soft spicy

Tried one of the lip balm's goat's milk no real fragrance. One wipe around the lips again not greasy or sticky. Dried down to just soft lips. Not the usual cheap and cheerful ones where you end up licking your lips as you can feel it still there.

As said have not tried the soaps yet, but if the same as my other goat's milk thick almost mouse like creamy foam. Love the smell of the Honey and Orange Blossom one it is like fresh oranges with a hint of honey.

Haven't tried the body cream yet, but it looks really rich and thick.

Box arrived. Must be the fastest I've ever opened one and started using.

The plain soap is lovely the creamy lather is brilliant, my hands feel so good after one use. The bar is huge, huge. Looking forward to using this in a shower.

Think the lip balm are normal size as someone said similar to Burts Bees. Don't have one of them to hand to compare

The outer box is lovely with two coordinating boxes inside. Much too nice for my choice but sure a use can be found. I'd be happy to have a gift in them, well almost.

The handcream sank in very quickly. I have particularly dry hands so needed a big blob. It's 59ml so I'd say a pretty normal size 50 or 75 ml are my usual bedside table size.

Not looked at the body stuff, cos I was too eager to try stuff.

Twinkle Twinkle (TT) fragrance. My oh my. All the words I've read are words I like for a fragrance but this on me is horrible. Stale, cheap mens horrible aftershave. Revolting. Absolutely dissapointed.

I'll be keeping this one, not sure what I want to do about the TT soap and lip balm. Will try the body stuff but go for a walk so the wind blows the fragrance away.

Soap - lovely, great nourishing foam and lots of it with my soft water
Lip balm - great, very moisturising no yukky afterwards
Hand cream - absorbed well leaving no tacky residue
Body stuff - not looked at it
Fragrance - Twinkle Twinkle - absolutely not for me at all and I'm dissapointed about that
Box(es) - lovely
Overall packaging - thoughtful, not too much waste things arrived without damage.

Overall - I think they could have put in a nail/cuticle product instead of 3 lip balms and 3 soaps, swapping out another something so we could try a different product. Think this huge bar of soap will last me a year.

Ignoring the fragrance I'd give the box a good 7/8 expecting it to go higher once I've tried everything properly. But probably have to drop 2 or 3 because of THAT fragrance. I would have put a guarantee of 99% of me really loving it. 😢

Okay, back again. Just had a hot bath and used the body cream. Not as thick as I was expecting texture the same as any body cream, the Twinkle fragrance in this is very soft not as strong as in the hand cream. A little goes a long way, one forefinger scoop did one leg from hip to ankle. Sank in very quickly not sticky.

I would love this in the Honey and Orange Blossom, in fact the whole set.

Okay, back again. Just had a hot bath and used the body cream. Not as thick as I was expecting texture the same as any body cream, the Twinkle fragrance in this is very soft not as strong as in the hand cream. A little goes a long way, one forefinger scoop did one leg from hip to ankle. Sank in very quickly not sticky.

I would love this in the Honey and Orange Blossom, in fact the whole set.

Is the hand cream strong? I've used that and really don't like. I'm finding all three soaps are a bit Twinkle Twinkle. Putting them so they can air a bit.

I want to try the body cream now, but have leg pain and stink of menthol so want to give the new body cream a fair chance.

Latest posts

Back