Beekman 1802 Beauty TSV 14/09/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Okay, back again. Just had a hot bath and used the body cream. Not as thick as I was expecting texture the same as any body cream, the Twinkle fragrance in this is very soft not as strong as in the hand cream. A little goes a long way, one forefinger scoop did one leg from hip to ankle. Sank in very quickly not sticky.

I would love this in the Honey and Orange Blossom, in fact the whole set.
The honey and orange really is Devine. I totally agree with you. A nice gourmand.

I think they will be missing a big trick especially for Christmas if they don’t bring
a selection of soaps like L’Occitane did.
Any size of their soaps in a mixed selection one in each fragrance and / or choose a pack of the same fragrance.

I have an issue. The reason why I am moaning is I just cant justify giving any of it away. I may be able to part with one bar of soap the white one but not the other two. So I have to just keep it. For myself. I can give away the boxes though just not the products. Do I sound a bit crazy
That sounds perfectly reasonable to me 😂
No, completely normal. I've decided that putting myself first is the new black! The few, actually very few, people who get gifts from me all have far more money than I do & can afford to buy their own quality items. From all your posts about family I know that you're a wonderful mum & grandmother & don't have to justify treating yourself; it's not being selfish, it's caring for YOU 💐

Beekman vanilla absolute body cream duo due today, price on the web site was increased the day after the TSV from £34 plus post to £39.98 plus post.

I think they will be missing a big trick especially for Christmas if they don’t bring
Any size of their soaps in a mixed selection one in each fragrance and / or choose a pack of the same fragrance.
I bought six large she butter soaps 2 milk, 2 lavender and 2 verbena a few years ago and working my way through them. Beautiful strong scents and beautiful thick lather

Boffy, that sounds like my Soap Man's soaps, I used to buy the lavender ones and Shea Butter then moved to Asses Milk and Goat's Milk as my favourite. Fab for shaving your legs and under arms so creamy and thick foam.

I see the TSV has 5 stars apart from one 4 star that was because they did not like the smell of Twinkle Twinkle but it fades therefore they kept it.

Totally agree and think the same re the handcreams, I'm really impressed with the one from the TSV and would love a trio in different fragrances!

This is one tsv I really regret not going for, just wrote it off as bodycare stuff I don't really need but after reading all the good reviews on here and on Q I really want to try it, just hope it gets reduced to some feature or event price at some point
Same here. I didn’t even bother watching it when it was on thinking it was some unheard of tat, but hearing everyone raving about it’s made me want it. ☹️

Opened the vanilla duo body cream I purchased separately rather than the Twinkle TSV one. Gorgeous to me smells like the Yankee Candle French Vanilla and the Vanilla Cupcake. So moisturising without being greasy at all, will definitely be keeping a body cream in stock from now on.

Think will be costly as a large selection.

Attachments

• 9F235144-47E1-4550-A093-AAFCEAD4CE6B.jpeg
    9F235144-47E1-4550-A093-AAFCEAD4CE6B.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 8A83BC70-429C-4143-940E-40A32165147A.jpeg
    8A83BC70-429C-4143-940E-40A32165147A.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 104

Latest posts

Back