Before & After photos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cupcake

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or does one set of before and after photos that Strivectin are using, look a bit suspect? it's the one where they are showing a woman's cheek and jaw area. In the before shot, it really looks like she has her chin resting on something that is causing the skin in that area, and on her cheeks, to wrinkle. In the after shot, her chin looks a different shape - and of course, there are no wrinkles.

Funny you should mention this - I saw the Strivectin stuff being presented on the Morning Show yesterday and they put that before and after shot up. Catherine was presenting, and quite reasonably asked the guest presenter what the time elapse was between the before and after so that viewers would know how long it would be before they saw a result. The guest quite clearly had no idea, and just gave such a wishy washy response about the products being full of active ingredients and so on, but completely skirted round answering the question, which made me think there was something funny going on with either doctoring the photo or different lighting!

I have always noticed in all before and after photos the hair colour of a model always differs due to lighting, therefore I cannot really trust what the product does. My comment is mainly for when they do cosmetics before and after, eg: Bare Essentials.

I always thought the before photos looked like they had gone to the nearest graveyard and dug up a 20 day old copse.

Far as I know it takes at least 30 days for new beauty products to have an effect on the skin. If they of course do make any difference.

It can take even longer, up to 45 days for older skin and skins that have been damaged through smoking, sun exposure, pollution etc

In one of the Perricone books that I have the before and after pics show how many weeks, and some are up to 52 weeks to see changes! But the changes are not just through using the products alone.

Latest posts

Back