Bella magazine & julia roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same here Lp, wouldn’t dream of forcing or preaching my ethical/dietary choice on anyone.

Being a veggie is so much easier now than it was when I became one, I was 18 & the eating out choice was either a Ploughman's lunch or an omlette! I will admit to being guilty of preaching about certain things - cruelty to animals, children & the planet.

I don’t have any problem with peoples personal choices - it’s the ****** smug preaching that gets on my chesticles.

It’s always the newly converted that are the worst.

Being a veggie is so much easier now than it was when I became one, I was 18 & the eating out choice was either a Ploughman's lunch or an omlette! I will admit to being guilty of preaching about certain things - cruelty to animals, children & the planet.

Yeah I’ve stated my strong feelings about animal welfare so I think I could say yes I suppose I’ve been guilty of preaching too.

Yeah I’ve stated my strong feelings about animal welfare so I think I could say yes I suppose I’ve been guilty of preaching too.
There are many things I don't get right; however, I will never understand why people hurt the innocents & persist in harming the place where we all live. This isn't my only topic of conversation & I don't grab people in the street trying to convert them but on the occasions when I have had my choice of food, cosmetics or shopping habits questioned I give my reasons. One of the best people to accept me as a veggie was my future father in law & he was a butcher..!

There are many things I don't get right; however, I will never understand why people hurt the innocents & persist in harming the place where we all live. This isn't my only topic of conversation & I don't grab people in the street trying to convert them but on the occasions when I have had my choice of food, cosmetics or shopping habits questioned I give my reasons. One of the best people to accept me as a veggie was my future father in law & he was a butcher..!

Aw T I agree, the way our planet is getting abused is heartbreaking xxx

Well I’m putting it out there, I’m a teetotal Nope, can’t hear bells and whistles and whoop de whoop. Oh well! I love animals too, just thought I’d say.

pescatarian - a term I've only heard in recent months, um what is it ? Our vocabulary is expanding rapidly now with techy terms and the like, that I feel I'm being left behind. Its only in recent years that I've heard the term 'trimester' with regards to pregnancy, yet in the days when my mum was pregnant and when my young friends were expecting, the word was never heard.

Bristles although I have heard of these terms the one that I fail to understand what use they are to man nor beast is “influencer “

Just watching Pointless and there is a fella on doing a PhD in Eurovision contest! WTF has the world come to that we are paying for this sort of crap. I know about student loans etc but the taxpayer is still footing a fair part of higher education.

pescatarian - a term I've only heard in recent months, um what is it ? Our vocabulary is expanding rapidly now with techy terms and the like, that I feel I'm being left behind. Its only in recent years that I've heard the term 'trimester' with regards to pregnancy, yet in the days when my mum was pregnant and when my young friends were expecting, the word was never heard.

A pescatarian doesn't eat meat but does eat fish, my Mr T & our daughters are pescatarians. Trimester comes from Latin trimēstris meaning three months, in America they describe a pregnancy in three x three month terms rather than the British 40 week marathon. Thinking about when I had my babies I had three clearly defined trimesters: the first one was all seasickness & feeling tired, the middle one was wonderful & the last one was fat ankles & heartburn.

A pescatarian doesn't eat meat but does eat fish, my Mr T & our daughters are pescatarians. Trimester comes from Latin trimēstris meaning three months, in America they describe a pregnancy in three x three month terms rather than the British 40 week marathon. Thinking about when I had my babies I had three clearly defined trimesters: the first one was all seasickness & feeling tired, the middle one was wonderful & the last one was fat ankles & heartburn.

I had nine months of hyperemesis T, I didn’t bloom but my ankles did too! :RpS_crying:

Totally agree it was horrendous. It started with not liking meat I hate the texture in my mouth, same goes for scallops and rice ugh.

On the theme of new terms/daft words: Palentines Day, to be celebrated on 13th February as a Valentine for friends. You couldn't make it up, oh just realised, someone did.

I think if you feel yourself to be a public figure of some fame and distinction - which the QVC lot seem to believe they are, then they may take it as their due to appear in magazines, print, on websites etc... they are on TV after all!

Latest posts

Back