Ben de Lisi did you look in the mirror?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its fashion, daaaaarhling, don't you know. I always think Julien McD with his weird unflattering hairstyles and Max Wall legs is a pantomime parody.
I think the days of dressing like Yves St Laurent are long gone. Here is my ideal of a male fashion designer - "Raoul in the Spanish drama Velvet"

1665055611702.png

Hells bells! There is a bit tight and there’s looking like 6 months pregnant tight. I doubt it is an accident so we‘ll just have to bow to the great gods of Q fashion and assume it’s “bang on trend”. Great if it is as I have loads of stuff I could wear like that and still eat chips!

Hells bells! There is a bit tight and there’s looking like 6 months pregnant tight. I doubt it is an accident so we‘ll just have to bow to the great gods of Q fashion and assume it’s “bang on trend”. Great if it is as I have loads of stuff I could wear like that and still eat chips!
He must dress in jeans or shorts and t shirts normally. I think that he put on weight and realised his TV clothes didn't fit any more. No time to replace them. I've been there. I'm sure others have too. I bet he'll lose some tummy weight for next time, or have liposuction. Losing the straggly beard would help too. He's a good looking older man, if a bit on the ratty side.

Latest posts

Back