Ben De Lisi TSV 2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Ben De Lisi TSV 3.jpg
    Ben De Lisi TSV 3.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 171
  • Ben De Lisi TSV 4.jpg
    Ben De Lisi TSV 4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 170
I’d love to wear a pattern but my eyes can’t handle busy prints ..
I seriously had a dizzy spell at McDonalds when i was sitting looking at one of their patterned chairs 🤦🏻‍♀️😆 it’s sort of funny but I went straight to docs from mcdonalds as it was near by and they kindly saw me immediately and checked my blood pressure .. I explained what happened .. touch wood 🪵 it’s never happened since so .. amy busy pattern unfortunately is a no go for me

Ben de Lisi Printed Shirt Tunic
Item Number: 196655
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Give your wardrobe a bold style update with this utility shirt tunic from Ben De Lisi. This standout piece features a gorgeous all-over print, as well as utility details we absolutely adore, like shoulder epaulettes and box pleat chest pockets. Finished with a tie belt for customising your fit, this tunic will become a staple piece for when you want to bring an eye-catching feel to your looks.

A style staple - this show-stopping tunic is the perfect way to add some wow to your smart and casual outfits alike. Pair it with jeans and trainers to easily dress up your daytime look - great for errand runs or meeting friends for lunch. Wear it with a plain skirt and boots for a smarter evening look that is as bold as it is elegant.

Take your pick - currently only available at QVC, this stylish tunic comes in six bold and eye-catching coloured prints, perfect for transitioning your spring wardrobe! If you prefer a floral look, then Green Floral or Mono Floral will be your first choice. Looking for bright and distinctive shapes? Then Pink Geo or Blue Geo will be for you. Prefer something a touch sleeker? Mono Swirl or Lime Swirl will be your best bet.

• Long sleeves
  • Loose fit
  • Button fastenings
  • Box pleat chest pockets with flaps
  • Tie belt
  • Non-functional shoulder epaulettes
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Print options:

• Green Floral
  • Mono Floral
  • Blue Geo
  • Pink Geo
  • Mono Swirl
  • Lime Swirl

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 94cm (37"), S: 99.1cm (39"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 110.5cm (43.5"), XL: 118.1cm (46.5"), 2XL: 128.3cm (50.5"), 3XL: 138.4cm (54.5")
  • Length: XS: 72.4cm (28.5"), S: 73cm (28.8"), M: 73.7cm (29"), L: 74.6cm (29.4"), XL: 75.9cm (29.9"), 2XL: 77.8cm (30.6"), 3XL: 80cm (31.5")

All measurements are approximate

Ben di Lisi designs for the typical QVC buyer, but I don't think this style with tie belt and quite loud print will be very successful, especially for a large busted woman. But you never know.
Seems to be selling quickly one colour has already sold out. Apparently one lady has bought 3!

Have to be careful with bright colours and prints. If the fabric is cheap quality and the dyes are poor quality low colour saturation the garment will look cheap and gaudy.

B de L’s tunic being a fine example of this.

Jill was really cringeworthy when I saw her on the early repeat with Ben, fawning all over him (vom vom). He on the other hand was doing a good job of selling this top. I don't like it but it seems many do. I bought two of the dog jumpers when they were on before and I liked them - although they were overpriced. I think QVC gets his budget range, probably designs that were rejected when they were first put on the table.

CC

Jill was really cringeworthy when I saw her on the early repeat with Ben, fawning all over him (vom vom). He on the other hand was doing a good job of selling this top. I don't like it but it seems many do. I bought two of the dog jumpers when they were on before and I liked them - although they were overpriced. I think QVC gets his budget range, probably designs that were rejected when they were first put on the table.

CC
I totally agree. I saw a bit of the 9pm TSV presentation and a bit of the one repeated during the night and it occurred to me that if was a vendor, and especially if I was to be physically present, I wouldn't want Jill Franks or Chloe Everton to be the presenter. I find their very presenting styles very annoying albeit very different. Jill was indeed in that fawning chummy mode that she adopts when dealing with a 'name'. I notice that she didn't bang on about her dislike of green despite the fact that there was a bit of green in the collection.

Latest posts

Back