Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Benefit Mascara Masters Trio

QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.48
P&P £2.95

Single 2 Easy Pays of £16.74
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.244169

Auto-Delivery

Discover the three-piece Mascara Masters collection from Benefit, featuring full-sized editions of They're Real! Magnet Mascara, Badgal Bang! Volumising Mascara and Roller Lash Super Curling & Lifting Mascara. Power up your lash look with a masterclass from Benefit's hero mascaras.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Benefit Cosmetics you’d pay £71. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £33.48, plus P&P, you’re saving £34.57.

Mix, match, or layer? - from lifting and lengthening to curling and volumising, there's a mascara in this collection to suit your every lash need. They're Real! Magnet Mascara is all about the length, while Badgal Bang! Volumising Mascara gives your lashes high-impact drama and Roller Lash Super Curling & Lifting Mascara works to give you that pretty doll-eyed effect. Fancy a little bit of everything? Try layering formulas to create your own bespoke lash look.

Keep it coming - there's nothing worse than reaching for your favourite mascara, only to find it's run out. But don't worry, we've got you covered. Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive the same trio of mascaras in 90 days' time, at today's fabulous price.

Contains:

• 1 x They're Real! Magnet Mascara (9ml) in Black - an innovative mascara that combines a magnetic-core extender brush with a magnetic mineral-enriched formula, which work together to create a lightweight yet lengthened lash look. Featuring zig-zag bristles that work to fan out and separate lashes, plus a flexible, buildable formula that helps you to layer on length, without causing a heavy or spiky look
  • 1 x Badgal Bang! Volumising Mascara (8.5ml) in Black - features a super sleek, tapered brush that grabs every lash, working to lengthen, lift and volumise each one. This innovative, intense black mascara contains lightweight aero-particles and pro vitamin B5, in a buildable formula developed to feel light and comfortable. Plus, it has a custom Slimpact! Brush with 360-degree reach designed to cover root-to-tip, corner-to-corner, upper and lower lashes
  • 1 x Roller Lash Super Curling & Lifting Mascara (8.5ml) in Black - comes with a specially designed Hook 'n' Roll brush that grabs, separates, lifts and curls every lash and features a curve-setting formula that holds for hours. Water-resistant, long-lasting and easy to remove. Contains pro-vitamin B5 and serine, Senegal acacia gum, beeswax, carnauba wax and candelilla wax

How to apply:
They're Real! Magnet Mascara and Badgal Bang! Volumising Mascara:

• Gently wiggle the wand from the base of the lashes to the tips
  • Apply one coat to both eyes
  • Repeat as desired to build more volume
Roller Lash Super Curling & Lifting Mascara:

• Gently wiggle the wand from base of lashes to tip
  • Repeat across your lashline, making sure to catch every lash

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Benefit Cosmetics you’d pay £71. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £33.48, plus P&P, you’re saving £34.57.

ml for ml

They're Real! Magnet Mascara (9ml) in Black - £24.50 direct cost £12.49
Badgal Bang! Volumising Mascara (8.5ml) in Black - £23.50 direct cost £11.97
Roller Lash Super Curling & Lifting Mascara (8.5ml) in Black - £23.50 direct cost £11.97

Total direct £71.50 (states £71 above but double checked) cost £36.43 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Keep it coming - there's nothing worse than reaching for your favourite mascara, only to find it's run out

Can we expect Boris to cancel the news conferences about the global pandemic and instead talk about the tragedy that Ms Bloggs of Essex has run out of mascara?

I suppose more folk are still wearing mascara but that lip product sales have dropped off owing to mask-wearing. A mixed trio is okay to find out which you'd prefer but most make-up wearers would be faithful to one type: roller or bad gel. Maybe they'd hope to sell a duo or trio later on to these buyers of the mixed TSV?

I suppose more folk are still wearing mascara but that lip product sales have dropped off owing to mask-wearing. A mixed trio is okay to find out which you'd prefer but most make-up wearers would be faithful to one type: roller or bad gel. Maybe they'd hope to sell a duo or trio later on to these buyers of the mixed TSV?
they did excatly that with the last tsv last year they brought a trio of just each mascara but it quickly got added to clearence

Thanks for the info saying she's left. Didn't know.

I sometimes feel we could all do with say a three monthly round up of BAs, models, etc. I often find out someone has left a year after they've gone. Some I like and enjoy inviting them onto my TV. I did say some.

Latest posts

Back