Benefit TSV 22/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Benefit 3 Piece Mascara Collection TSV 22/05/20 (Live From Friday) (repeat TSV Previous Price £31.92 + post)

Single

Auto-Delivery TBC

Attachments

• Benefit TSV.jpg
    Benefit TSV.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 243
As a blonde (not dyed) I usually wear brown/black, but thought I’d try the Benefit ones, but I found they were a little “clumpy.” I usually use black/brown 2000 calorie by Max Factor.

Benefit 3 Piece Mascara Masters Collection
Item Number: 235654
QVC Price £42.50
Todays Special Value Price £30.98
P&P £2.95

2 Easy Pays of £15.49

Get ready to show off your lashes with this trio of Benefit mascaras including the volumising BadGal Bang, curling Rollerlash, and lengthening They're Real; all formulated to provide you with bigger, bolder, fuller-looking lashes that will last all day (or night). Mix up these mascaras depending on the make-up look you're going for, or wear them together to combine their eye-opening effects - you can't go wrong no matter which look you choose.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece Mascara Masters Collection individually directly from Benefit Cosmetics you’d pay £67.50. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £30.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £33.57.

What's the difference? It's too hard to pick a favourite from this trio; for longer-looking lashes with a specially designed brush, opt for They’re Real, for super-curled lashes brush on Roller Lash that holds for up to 12 hours, and for more volumised lashes give BadGal Bang a go with its big impact brush and 360 reach.

Contains:
  • 1 x BadGal Bang (8.5g) in Black - features a big impact brush with 360 degree reach. Contains innovative aero-particles to help add the appearance of layers of volume without weighing your lashes down
  • 1 x Rollerlash Mascara (8.5g) in Black - grabs, separates, lifts and curls, with a curve-setting formula that holds for up to 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin
  • 1 x They’re Real Mascara (8.5g) in Black - a high-pigment, jet-black formula with a specially-designed brush that lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts and separates the look of your lashes

How to apply:
  • Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
  • Hold the wand vertically and stroke upwards to curl and separate
  • Layer generously as you wish

I love the Rollerlash brush and it is good value considering the price on the DHS but I won't be buying. I'm not leaving home at the mo so no need for make-up. Even if I was wearing mascara I'm currently using an Avon freebie with the Rollerlash brush from one I got given in a set last year!

Anyone going for this? If you haven't tried it, as Donna says, it's a good mascara.

I have the roller. I find the formula very plasticy/spidery/unnatural. Don't like any of these.

Am I the only person on the planet who never wears mascara??

love make up just never bother with mascara

Am I the only person on the planet who never wears mascara??

love make up just never bother with mascara
I hardly wear it either. I just feel 'over done' - but then I prefer a natural look. Often, masc & eye concealer just makes my eyes (& nose) run. If anyone knows a super brand for covering god awful under eye darkness/hollows (shape tape sort) I'd love to know. Something nice & creamy. The shape tape & doll 10 wand smoothing one cause eye run.

I only wear if wearing makeup which is not every day, since lockdown and working from home none. I have light eyelashes sort of dark blond colour so I need mascara if I wear makeup.

I do not wear mascara on my bottom lashes as I am very dark circles and was told my a makeup artist years ago you put mascara on the bottom and the point straight at your dark circles. And he was right. So I just put a very fine line of eyeliner under my eyes to give definition. Never black I don't do black eyeliner ever so bronze, copper usually. It actually opens your eyes up as well.

Latest posts

Back