Benefit

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's a popular YouTuber and often demonstrates makeup on himself when reviewing products. He's started his own line of makeup which has great reviews too.
He seems a lovely guy, but I just don’t get makeup on a guy lol

Can’t believe they have a guy on putting mascara on himself. Good grief, where have all the manly men gone now?
I think we're just "old school" Now that gender has become a swear word, the manly men are still out there but they're hiding out there in shadows. No longer loved by the advertising agencies, or the media. No more can they be seen to be jumping out of aeroplanes, running over treacherous terrains in order to drop off a box of chocs to his lady, or suited and booted running after a woman who smells nice in order to give her a bunch of flowers, or open shirted with a lady's red talons caressing his manly and hairy chest!
Gender stereotyping is almost tantamount to first degree murder these days. I think it's good to see the lines being blurred, but unfortunately it's coming at the expense of those who identify as the gender they were assigned at birth and wear it with pride. There's fast becoming a new "closet" to come out of, and that's the one of "The traditional, heterosexual male, or female". Like I said I like to see equality and inclusion but sadly it's not equality that's coming through it's just a total shift in attitudes

White heterosexual males and females are the new minority but I very much doubt everyone will pander to them.

Like all changes it tends to go overboard in the opposite direction. Positive discrimination gone crazy.
Have to disagree totally. No way are white heterosexual males or females the new minority. Never have been never will be.

Btw why add 'white' when colour has nothing to do with the original comment?

Latest posts

Back