Best ever deal ever in the whole world!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

recoveringgemaholic

Registered Shopper
Have just been watching TJC as I flicked it on and I’ve had a kyanite ring in my basket for ages. On the website it’s 69.99. But this hour was marketed as lightening deals and best ever offers. You can imagine my disappointment when I saw the price of the ring. Yes 69.99. Lightening deals and never been seen before prices! Cue shock from the presenter for such an unprecedented price which is likely to sell out! They seem to be copying gemporias selling tactics.

So pleased someone else has noticed these " mega deal" prices! It happens quite often which a shame to stoop to this level especially after TJC has improved so much of late. I sincerely hope they do not go down the same road as Gemporia, Gems to me now is a shambles and not a honest one at that

So pleased someone else has noticed these " mega deal" prices! It happens quite often which a shame to stoop to this level especially after TJC has improved so much of late. I sincerely hope they do not go down the same road as Gemporia, Gems to me now is a shambles and not a honest one at that
It’s the dishonesty that gets me. Just be honest about it. State that it’s a good deal but don’t say it’s a never been done before lightening deal because it’s patently untrue! I don’t like being taken for a fool.

This channel takes viewers for idiots.
They bring some stuff and after a lot of chatter, shows up a stupid high price for this inferior stuff and after more chatter and telling us how they will bring us a bargain, drops the price another 3 to 4 or even 9 times and after more blah blah posts the last final price.
The final price is still far too much and definitely not a bargain and not even a decent price.
For example,just now, an eternity ring of baguette diamond chips 0.50 Ct >>> shown at £1999.99, dropped to £1899.99
a ring from another jeweller has been shown for comparison ( but this ring has some good sized baguette diamonds )
Price has been dropped 8 more times to £1679.99 and more excited chatter , oh, she is shocked.....the final price is £599.99, oh well , what a grand price drop!!!
People are fooled into thinking what a great price it is😦

This channel takes viewers for idiots.
They bring some stuff and after a lot of chatter, shows up a stupid high price for this inferior stuff and after more chatter and telling us how they will bring us a bargain, drops the price another 3 to 4 or even 9 times and after more blah blah posts the last final price.
The final price is still far too much and definitely not a bargain and not even a decent price.
For example,just now, an eternity ring of baguette diamond chips 0.50 Ct >>> shown at £1999.99, dropped to £1899.99
a ring from another jeweller has been shown for comparison ( but this ring has some good sized baguette diamonds )
Price has been dropped 8 more times to £1679.99 and more excited chatter , oh, she is shocked.....the final price is £599.99, oh well , what a grand price drop!!!
People are fooled into thinking what a great price it is😦
Was this Nitesh on with a presenter? He is a nightmare when presenting.

Was this Nitesh on with a presenter? He is a nightmare when presenting.
I am sorry rubia, I do not know the names of any of the presenters , because I do not stay long enough on this channel.
He is on (with ?? Lesley ) he has just called her that at the moment and he is wearing a big gold necklace.

I am sorry rubia, I do not know the names of any of the presenters , because I do not stay long enough on this channel.
He is on (with ?? Lesley ) he has just called her that at the moment and he is wearing a big gold necklace.
Hi Caretodiffer Just had a quick look it's Anshu which I find strange he doesn't normally faff about. He must be having an off day I heard him call her Lesley and it's Jenny??? I don't watch any of them very much anymore in fact Gemporia hardly ever.

Latest posts

Back