Bid tv website

steveh31

The bid tv website has changed

I can't get the link to work so type in google to have a look at the countdown to launch

Notice lol they are planning to go live at midnight on Christmas Day :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Coassic Bid :mysmilie_17: launching when people will be watching tv the least......hilarious :mysmilie_17:

steveh31

Are we all going to be here Christmas Eve at midnight for the official launch of what could be history in the making?

Hey if you are CONTUCT me and let me know :mysmilie_19:

Dave

Still just a Pleb!
To be honest - if I'm not in bed by midnight, I usually go home!!
It's a hoax - must be. :mysmilie_17:

steveh31

Another thing - if the spelling mistake on the website is anything to go by - it won't last long haaa!
The laughable thing is they have changed CONTUCT Grant Miller to CONTUCT bid shopping ltd and still left CONTUCT in there

steveh31

The good news is the bid tv techies have corrected their CONTUCT us mistake on the website it now says:

In the meantime why dont contact us at Bid Shopping Limited :mysmilie_17:

Dave

Still just a Pleb!
The good news is the bid tv techies have corrected their CONTUCT us mistake on the website it now says:

In the meantime why dont contact us at Bid Shopping Limited :mysmilie_17:
I just had to check it for myself - it must be a HOAX. You heard it from me folks - Honest Dave say's - it's a hoax!!!

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Yeah I'm going with "hoax" too I mean, where's the publicity? Where's nasty little Mark Ryse shouting from the roof top that he's got his job back? Where are all the customers waiting in anticipation? I'll tell you where......nowhere because it's a hoax. :mysmilie_17:

Dave

Still just a Pleb!
I just had to check it for myself - it must be a HOAX. You heard it from me folks - Honest Dave say's - it's a hoax!!!
If I am right on my hoax theory - will that make me a Theory Expert? :mysmilie_8:

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
haha the countdown still says lauching tomorrow but on twitter it says

"We've over come the various tech issues and will now re-launch website http://bid.tv on Jan 4 with the biggest #JanuarySale ever"

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Had to be, think it would be tough establishing another shopping channel now especially if it's name is Bid TV, after all we've got the internet world of shopping at our fingertips, and no nasty little Mark Ryse either............result! :mysmilie_14:

Adam82

Hoax just say it @bid.tv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PatrickFreda
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks