Big Deals 18/01/21 - 24/01/21

JulieB

Letz-be-avenue

VIP Shopper
Are we able to see what it actually consists of yet? when I click on the link it just comes up with the auto delivery item number but no actual product description, perhaps I am being too eager, ta

llloyd

VIP Shopper
200ml Pro Radiance Cleanser RRP £39 + post
30ml Day Cream RRP £36 + post
100ml Plumping Pillow Cream RRP £58 + post
15ml Eye Cream RRP £38 + post

RRP £171 + post
ml for ml, based on above.

200ml Pro Radiance Cleanser RRP £39 + post, cost £14.58
30ml Day Cream RRP £36 + post. cost £13.45
100ml Plumping Pillow Cream RRP £58 + post, cost £21.68
15ml Eye Cream RRP £38 + post, cost £14.20

RRP £171 + post ,cost £63.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Another is Mr Max Long Line RIb Knit Cardigan

Attachments

• cardigan.jpg
    cardigan.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 28

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
18/01/21 - 24/01/21 BIg Deals

Mr Max Rib Knit Longline Cardigan
Elemis 4 Piece Peptide4 Skin Recovery Collection
Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
Prime Fifty Skin, Hair, Nails 1 Month with Collagen Shots

alter ego

VIP Shopper
I like the Aftershokz. I can't cope with anything in or on my ears and the big around-ear 'cans' are hot and heavy.

I tried the Aftershokz and was shocked at how good the sound is but they let you hear everything around you, too. I'd prefer that for safety if I was walking out alone (in my dreams - the walking bit, that is).

Check out Aftershokz directly before considering these on Q, though, as they frequently have good deals on. Or if you have a Costco membership, they're on offer there quite a lot.

AndiK

VIP Shopper
That cardi is on advance order in all colours and sizes, same as those Kim & Co trousers which were a Big Deal recently. I hardly ever look at QVC clothing, let alone buy it, so it may just be a coincidence - or is it the norm now with certain deals? If you wanted to try one and loved it so wanted to go for another colour as well, you wouldn’t get the lower price. I don’t know why it annoys me so much but it does! I don’t even want it!

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails 1 Month Supply & Collagen Shots 14 Days Supply Big Deal Price £34.96 + post

Single

Auto-Delivery

SisterBliss

Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails 1 Month Supply & Collagen Shots 14 Days Supply Big Deal Price £34.96 + post

Single

Auto-Delivery
Anyone have any intel on these?

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
Question to SCW or anyone else who can answer - - - -

Do you know what price these were on QVC previously, and whether or not they were ever a TSV?

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Anyone have any intel on these?
Question to SCW or anyone else who can answer - - - -

Do you know what price these were on QVC previously, and whether or not they were ever a TSV?
if you mean the Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails

there was a Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails 90 Day Anti-Ageing Supplements TSV on the 26/04/19 & they were £49.98 + post but the collagen shots aint been one but they are on the web for £24.96 + post https://www.qvcuk.com/Prime-Fifty-Collagen-Gel-Shots-14-Day-Supply.product.402721.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fireworks Stores

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks