Big Deals 18/01/21 - 24/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

if you mean the Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails

there was a Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails 90 Day Anti-Ageing Supplements TSV on the 26/04/19 & they were £49.98 + post but the collagen shots aint been one but they are on the web for £24.96 + post https://www.qvcuk.com/Prime-Fifty-Collagen-Gel-Shots-14-Day-Supply.product.402721.html

No, I meant the Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones.

I have discovered that they have sold DIFFERENT models in the past, but am interested in the price history of this big deal model to see if it is really a good buy, or whether it had been cheaper in the past.

No, I meant the Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones.

I have discovered that they have sold DIFFERENT models in the past, but am interested in the price history of this big deal model to see if it is really a good buy, or whether it had been cheaper in the past.

ahh you see you didnt mention which one so i didnt know but it has been on offer but not as low as this i think this is the black friday price but thats the thing when you dont list them all properly on here & just post a general link instead

Anyone have any intel on these?
I haven't tried these but I have tried other supplements from the Prime Fifty range being blinded by the 'science' and all they did was give me very expensive bright yellow wee!

Now I buy all my supplements and vitamins from Wilco and Holland & Barratt at a fraction of the price, and the best supplement I found for my horrible nails and hair is Biotin which I usually get from Amazon.

But we'er all very different and they might work for you.

I haven't tried these but I have tried other supplements from the Prime Fifty range being blinded by the 'science' and all they did was give me very expensive bright yellow wee!

Now I buy all my supplements and vitamins from Wilco and Holland & Barratt at a fraction of the price, and the best supplement I found for my horrible nails and hair is Biotin which I usually get from Amazon.

But we'er all very different and they might work for you.
Thanks SusieSue, do you have the deets of the Amazon biotin please?

I don't have a favourite I just get whatever's on an offer when I need them, if you type Biotin tablets in the search box you'll see dozens of them, and some of them have extras like zinc or coconut oil so it's worth a browse, but this is the one I'm taking at the moment

I notice more difference in my nails and if I'm furloughed they grow and look really nice, of course when I'm working I'm not careful ripping open deliveries and break them, but I hardly ever get those horrible horizontal splits at the sides.

I've used Biotin for decades. I started to help my nails and hair then stopped as it got expensive. Within a year I started having really bad neurological symptoms.

I started a few years later as I was wrecking my hair with GHDs, then found out that there was a small study that found it was helping some people with my condition. I always wonder if my stopping it allowed my condition to take hold as since I've been back on them, the progression has slowed again.

I use Solgar as they do a 5,000mgs version in one tablet rather than multiple tablets which works out more expensive (and is easy to forget).

Latest posts

Back