ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis Peptide4 Skin Recovery 4 Piece Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £110.00
Big Deal Price £59.96
P&P £3.95
I would love to try this but only on easy pay. Thanks for the heads up.

Are we able to see what it actually consists of yet? when I click on the link it just comes up with the auto delivery item number but no actual product description, perhaps I am being too eager, ta

200ml Pro Radiance Cleanser RRP £39 + post
30ml Day Cream RRP £36 + post
100ml Plumping Pillow Cream RRP £58 + post
15ml Eye Cream RRP £38 + post

RRP £171 + post
ml for ml, based on above.

200ml Pro Radiance Cleanser RRP £39 + post, cost £14.58
30ml Day Cream RRP £36 + post. cost £13.45
100ml Plumping Pillow Cream RRP £58 + post, cost £21.68
15ml Eye Cream RRP £38 + post, cost £14.20

RRP £171 + post ,cost £63.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Another is Mr Max Long Line RIb Knit Cardigan

Attachments

• cardigan.jpg
    cardigan.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 103
I like the Aftershokz. I can't cope with anything in or on my ears and the big around-ear 'cans' are hot and heavy.

I tried the Aftershokz and was shocked at how good the sound is but they let you hear everything around you, too. I'd prefer that for safety if I was walking out alone (in my dreams - the walking bit, that is).

Check out Aftershokz directly before considering these on Q, though, as they frequently have good deals on. Or if you have a Costco membership, they're on offer there quite a lot.

That cardi is on advance order in all colours and sizes, same as those Kim & Co trousers which were a Big Deal recently. I hardly ever look at QVC clothing, let alone buy it, so it may just be a coincidence - or is it the norm now with certain deals? If you wanted to try one and loved it so wanted to go for another colour as well, you wouldn’t get the lower price. I don’t know why it annoys me so much but it does! I don’t even want it!

Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails 1 Month Supply & Collagen Shots 14 Days Supply Big Deal Price £34.96 + post

Single

Auto-Delivery

Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails 1 Month Supply & Collagen Shots 14 Days Supply Big Deal Price £34.96 + post

Single

Auto-Delivery
Anyone have any intel on these?

Anyone have any intel on these?
Question to SCW or anyone else who can answer - - - -

Do you know what price these were on QVC previously, and whether or not they were ever a TSV?
if you mean the Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails

there was a Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails 90 Day Anti-Ageing Supplements TSV on the 26/04/19 & they were £49.98 + post but the collagen shots aint been one but they are on the web for £24.96 + post https://www.qvcuk.com/Prime-Fifty-Collagen-Gel-Shots-14-Day-Supply.product.402721.html

Latest posts

Back