Big surprise on Thursday at 9

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As ypu now know AJ isn’t dancing on Saturday due to her injury so just 2 finalists and I’m 100% for Rosie.

AJ whilst very good isnt the style of dance I like, too sharp (can’t really describe it) It’s just a personal preference to like softer dances. I’m a Fred Astaire girl rather than Gene Kelly.

Whilst I like John I have never liked Johannes from when he was a backing dancer at Blackpool and was very me me me pushing contestants out of the way.

I’ve watched every single episode of both it and It takes 2 but I admit I zone out at the stupid fluff bits.

As ypu now know AJ isn’t dancing on Saturday due to her injury so just 2 finalists and I’m 100% for Rosie.

AJ whilst very good isnt the style of dance I like, too sharp (can’t really describe it) It’s just a personal preference to like softer dances. I’m a Fred Astaire girl rather than Gene Kelly.

Whilst I like John I have never liked Johannes from when he was a backing dancer at Blackpool and was very me me me pushing contestants out of the way.

I’ve watched every single episode of both it and It takes 2 but I admit I zone out at the stupid fluff bits.
Oh NO!

I didn’t know about AJ!
Gutted!
Oh what a shame for them both - they’ve clearly “connected” (!) and to invest all that work only to miss the final is awful :(

I know what you mean about AJ but I loved Gene Kelly and sometimes feel that Rose isn’t sharp or powerful enough in some dances....
Was worried about her Argentine Tango - needn’t have been!!

Also fully concur about Johannes - he’s far too expressive and distracting...

I also watch on catch up so that I can skip the tedious bits (many of them!)

I can’t stand the tension of the results show but do like to see the singer sometimes and pro dance whenever it is!

Rose will definitely win against JoJo I think? What a shame I was looking forward to the final with the three couples 😢

Although I have watched every series I didn’t remember that the final with Chris Hollins only being 2 finalists but they both did 4 dances.

i also remember the 2 dances weeks being much longer than just the semi final.

Although I have watched every series I didn’t remember that the final with Chris Hollins only being 2 finalists but they both did 4 dances.

i also remember the 2 dances weeks being much longer than just the semi final.
Yes I can’t remember when they began having 3 finalists - I think it depends on how many people are in the series and if anyone pulls out etc (eg Rob did this year)....
I do recall a 4 dance final - manic!

And yes I said last week, I’m sure they used to do several weeks of two dances and made quite a thing of it!

I can’t bring myself to watch take two - not got the time or energy and can’t stand Rylan! But it used to have a nice chilled atmosphere when I did see it!

I don’t think there will be many left to do the group final dance now that Robert is out, Tilly has tested positive, Mr Emma Thompson is injured and the Eastenders woman seems to have fallen out with them.

Latest posts

Back