Bird Feeder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopperholic

Registered Shopper
That's really not fair! It's the same thing and OK you get that bird nester but I've had one of those in my garden for 2 years with no birds taking up residence and it's heading for the bin. You could buy 4 feeders and food for the same price as the QVC package so it's time I took a trip to Aldi.

CC

Yes they are the same, everything that QVC sell with a massively inflated price tag, Aldi sell at some point, they buy from the same warehouse. The skin care was voted number 1 and the make-up is brilliant, as are the candles, don’t let the low prices put you off CC :mysmilie_3:

My mum got a fab mixer/blender thingy in a baby blue colour from Aldi and I thought it was the Smeg brand. Nope it came out of Aldi for less than £20!! She loves that shop and so should I as there is a new one in Galashiels. I just had a look on their website and sent the family a big list of nice garden things/candles/kitchen bits at really cheap prices that even the nephews can afford to buy me for Christmas :clapping:

CC

With Aldi, apart from the amazing money back guarantee, you’re not compromising on the quality just because it’s cheaper, like I’ve said before, Aldi buy a lot of things from the same warehouse as QVC, but charge a lot less for the identical item. I’m pleased you like it CC. Xxx

So much of their food's fabulous too - panettone, mince pies, pasta sauces, yogurt - especially the fat free Greek Style, fruit cake & years ago they sold maderia cake flavoured with orange or almond liquer that was delicious.

So much of their food's fabulous too - panettone, mince pies, pasta sauces, yogurt - especially the fat free Greek Style, fruit cake & years ago they sold maderia cake flavoured with orange or almond liquer that was delicious.

I agree T, I love the yoghurt drinks they’re gorgeous and a lot cheaper than the branded versions. My daughter in law bought this https://www.aldi.co.uk/crème-caramel/p/077857237382702 a few weeks ago, apparently people are having to get it on line because it’s (to quote QVC presenters) flying off the shelves. I got some in for Christmas because apparently it’s lovely over ice cream. I don’t drink but had a sip and yes, it’ll be lovely in chocolate, coffee and over ice cream as suggested by the reviewers......yummy! I’ll use it more of a mixer. The husband will stick to his occasional John Smiths. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

I agree T, I love the yoghurt drinks they’re gorgeous and a lot cheaper than the branded versions. My daughter in law bought this https://www.aldi.co.uk/crème-caramel/p/077857237382702 a few weeks ago, apparently people are having to get it on line because it’s (to quote QVC presenters) flying off the shelves. I got some in for Christmas because apparently it’s lovely over ice cream. I don’t drink but had a sip and yes, it’ll be lovely in chocolate, coffee and over ice cream as suggested by the reviewers......yummy! I’ll use it more of a mixer. The husband will stick to his occasional John Smiths. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_17:

That’s got my name on it!

I’ve just bought one of the heated throws for £35, was looking at them on Lakeland last week and they were much more expensive there.

'Sweet with a hint of spice'...

I’ve just bought one of the heated throws for £35, was looking at them on Lakeland last week and they were much more expensive there.

I just spotted the heated throw and was going to post about it!

When was my dad was very poorly, we bought him a chocolate brown one from John Lewis (I think?) by Dreamland and since he passed my mum has been using it - still going strong 3 years on...

I had been looking at Cozee home ones on eBay but was a bit suspicious as to why there are so many on ther and listed as "new other" (ex display, returns?!)

I am tempted to get my nephew the grey ALDI one for Christmas. The photo looks as if it's black on one side do you think that's right? If it is maybe I should go for the taupey one..

Hope you enjoy it when it comes. :)

I've got one (the lakeland one) but I wouldn't mind another. Me and the dog love them :mysmilie_48:

CC

When looking for my nephew, I did think how much me and my boy Alfie would love one! He's a Burmilla cat and thinks he's a dog! (I'm a cat AND dog person but too ill to have a doggie so Alf is my only fur baby these days! He's 14.5 years old but still thinks he's a kitten!)

Trouble is I know he'd take over the throw and it would soon be coated with his pale fluff and another blanket would be ruined! ;)

When looking for my nephew, I did think how much me and my boy Alfie would love one! He's a Burmilla cat and thinks he's a dog! (I'm a cat AND dog person but too ill to have a doggie so Alf is my only fur baby these days! He's 14.5 years old but still thinks he's a kitten!)

Trouble is I know he'd take over the throw and it would soon be coated with his pale fluff and another blanket would be ruined! ;)

Yes, have no doubt that your cat will be straight onto the blanket. My dog sits and waits for me to plug myself in every night then he tries to take it over (and succeeds). Make sure you can wash the blanket if you buy one and to get the hairs off mine I hang it on the washing line and use one of those rubber brushes on it. The birds then collect the fluff!

CC

I just spotted the heated throw and was going to post about it!

When was my dad was very poorly, we bought him a chocolate brown one from John Lewis (I think?) by Dreamland and since he passed my mum has been using it - still going strong 3 years on...

I had been looking at Cozee home ones on eBay but was a bit suspicious as to why there are so many on ther and listed as "new other" (ex display, returns?!)

I am tempted to get my nephew the grey ALDI one for Christmas. The photo looks as if it's black on one side do you think that's right? If it is maybe I should go for the taupey one..

Hope you enjoy it when it comes. :)
When I ordered it, the two colour options were listed as ‘light grey’ and ‘dark grey’. I was planning getting the Taupey one myself, but decided on dark grey as taupe didn’t seem to be an option! I agree, it does seem to have a solid black on the reverse. Not really too worried about the look of it, as long as it’s warm and snuggly for me & the dog, it’ll do! :mysmilie_48:

Update: heated throw delivered about an hour ago. Dog and I are snuggled up beneath it already, and it’s heavenly! It is the dark grey option and solid black fleece on the underside, with a ‘silver fox’ type colour on black base on the top.

Latest posts

Back