Birkenstock TSV- Any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boosey

Registered Shopper
Hello there
I wondered if anyone had any ideas what the Birkenstock TSV on 16th will be? I am hoping it'll be available in a few colours so I can bulk buy! I love Birkenstocks.
Boosey

Hello there
I wondered if anyone had any ideas what the Birkenstock TSV on 16th will be? I am hoping it'll be available in a few colours so I can bulk buy! I love Birkenstocks.
Boosey

I have 7 pairs!

I only have 2 pairs but I love them.
I popped to TK Maxx this afternoon and they had quite a few pairs of Birkenstocks at £19.99. Unfortunately there were no size 5s....

Boosey, I've found that I need a size smaller than usual when it comes to Birkenstock. I'm a size 5, with size 4 Birkis! So might be worth trying 4s on?

A size 5 is a size smaller than I usually am anyway as I range between 5 1/2 to a 6 but perhaps a 4 would also fit me. I am going to look in a different TK Maxx nearer to work tomorrow to see. Thanks.

Hi Boosey and AllThatGlitters,
I asked the size question in this forum some little while ago and was told that the shoes come in narrow and wide fit. The narrow fit me as a 5 perfectly but if they are a wide fit I have to go down a size. App QVC sell the narrow fit, but I was able to play with different sizes in my local TKMax. Thought this might help

The Hollow imprint in Birkis means regular width, the solid imprint means the narrow version.

BTW, I read that QVC only stock narrow too but the Gizeh I've just bought are regular... :spider:

They certainly used to only stock Narrow width but now the website has a few styles in Regular width (finally, yay!)

A search on Birkenstock regular brings up the current options but so far it's mostly toe-post styles like Gizeh.

I was just browsing and found these:
126832 Birkenstock Papillio Catalina Single Strap Sandal £24.98
A pic is shown at the bottom of the screen for the mens Birkies 129342. When you click on the pic it takes you to that 'sorry this item is currently out of stock'- do you think this could possibly be the TSV?

Boosey you're becoming obsessed :D I sense the anticipation is too much for you.

Ha ha. Yes I am. It's because I don't know whether to order another pair with my easypay code or to wait for the TSV and hope it's in several colours!

Talk about obsessed: I can not wait now, nearly bought a pair from Amazon, then remembered that the TSV is coming up.
Any of you supersleuths got any odea yet?????????
Pleeeeaaaassseee?????:51:

I still think the TSV will be the Papillio Catalina pictured at the bottom of the page for item 129342. They are priced at £24.98- that price is very low for a pair of birkies so I expect that'll be the TSV price. Look orangey in the small pic although I expect they'll be available in a couple of colours. They do look nice so I shall be pleased if this is the TSV.

I still think the TSV will be the Papillio Catalina pictured at the bottom of the page for item 129342. They are priced at £24.98- that price is very low for a pair of birkies so I expect that'll be the TSV price. Look orangey in the small pic although I expect they'll be available in a couple of colours. They do look nice so I shall be pleased if this is the TSV.

Just had a look on QVC interactive under item no. 126832 and the Catalina are showing as £36.00 and £3.45 postage- but showing as sold out. I am now certain they are the TSV. Choice of 5 colours; asian cream, floral dream, polka dots, dottie pink and poetry champagne. Just got to wait to see what the colours actually look like now!

Latest posts

Back