Black Friday deals ?????

nannieA

Had been somewhat disappointed of late with the channel, seemed like tat or very expensive, little in between for me. However thought I might find a deal to suit me today.
They had offered 60% off but had hiked the prices so much to compensate I found the whole thing really insulting, am I stupid or are they going down the tubes in a rush.
I also notice that some of the presenters are waving and shouting again.

Avid

VIP Shopper
Had been somewhat disappointed of late with the channel, seemed like tat or very expensive, little in between for me. However thought I might find a deal to suit me today.
They had offered 60% off but had hiked the prices so much to compensate I found the whole thing really insulting, am I stupid or are they going down the tubes in a rush.
I also notice that some of the presenters are waving and shouting again.
Oh, I am so glad someone else noticed this. Those prices made me choke! Black Friday deals? Really?

A ring that was selling at £9.99 a few days ago is now priced at £16.99. Even with 60% off you'll be paying more for it!

mr tom

A new era? same old sh#t.
it should be illegal to hike the prices, just for the sake of a sale/national event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas708

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks