Blah Blah Blah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please don't post your opinions on what action should be taken on the thread.

Aren't we encouraged to air our opinions? Sacha is one of the politest FM's and probably posted what she did out of concern for the Bennetts, Rocks TV and the forum. It's not as though she was being rude or demanding.

Yep you've got it!!!! I can't change my avatar unless I do that, all other photos, I can use the embed feature on Picasa, but it simply won't work on the avatar as all I get is the "remote file is too large" message.

Nessarose said:
Aren't we encouraged to air our opinions? Sacha is one of the politest FM's and probably posted what she did out of concern for the Bennetts, Rocks TV and the forum. It's not as though she was being rude or demanding.

Of course we value opinions good and bad but like every forum we have a report button on every post. As far as closing threads go there has to be a good reason to close a post and offending the bennetts is not a good enough reason, I don't mean that to sound harsh but they are a channel the same as any other.

Thanks Beady, that's all I need to do? Expect zillions of photos from me then as soon as I've worked it all out. Hope to be posting by April/May (2011)! :mysmilie_696:

Thanks Beady, that's all I need to do? Expect zillions of photos from me then as soon as I've worked it all out. Hope to be posting by April/May (2011)! :mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_17: Yep, Seemples Jacqualina :mysmilie_61:

I don't think this forum is all negativity. I for one have posted some positive things about my recent jewellery purchases. admittedly not on here because they weren't brought from rockstv, but still great bargains. I think if people are unhappy about something they have a right to voice that, and surely its better here than on rocks chat.

I have been reading this thread and surprise surprise think back to who started all this off yes our friend Lee quickly followed by biggene and the same old line about being banned even though Sarah told her on here he or she had not .
Have they ever posted any thread anywhere that has been positive I dont think so.
I also see once they have the ball rolling they disappear and let everyone else fall out
This is just how I see it ,my advice for what its worth is simple dont post a reply to there comments

Hallelujah!

At last! Someone else confirms what I have thought for months. Couldn't understand why people bothered to give either of them the time of day.
Well done Milly, you have hit the nail right on the head. xx

Milly said:
Lee
this is my last comment to you ever on the forum
you are not honest just nasty

Sometimes if we don't agree with someone we think they are being nasty, I personally think it is just a difference of opinions. I see lots of threads that I strongly disagree with but everyone has the right to their opinion and think it is best to join a debate with constructive comments rather than just being rude to the member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes if we don't agree with someone we think they are being nasty, I personally think it is just a difference of opinions. I see lots of threads that I strongly disagree with but everyone has the right to their opinion and think it is best to join a debate with constructive comments rather than just being rude to the member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well said Graham :)

Last edited:
I like the chatty bits! They make a nice break from the auctions and selling...blimey if it was all SELL SELL SELL I wouldn't stay long...actually it would be like watching gems tv :mysmilie_11:

Well peeps my first post in almost a year and it has to be one on the forum 'baddies'! I have to admit that one of the reasons I stopped posting was due to some of the personal comments, but have to say, not one of those came from the posters on this thread. I don't mind if someone says they don't like something I've bought - hey thats life and they probably have things I'm not so keen on either! I am thankful that people try and advise me on the rather suspect descriptions given by some channels - at least I can make an informed decision, I appreciate it if people say don't buy from here or there 'cos its carp (even if I have bought from there before - and loved my purchases, chances are they are better judges than I) but personal comments - not for me. If you have something to say then come right out and say it, but be direct, be blunt, shame the devil and all that - no backbiting.

Anyway feels kinda good to be back - and yes I have been buying, and yes I've got me some lovely sparklies, and yes from all of the channels!

Well peeps my first post in almost a year and it has to be one on the forum 'baddies'! I have to admit that one of the reasons I stopped posting was due to some of the personal comments, but have to say, not one of those came from the posters on this thread. I don't mind if someone says they don't like something I've bought - hey thats life and they probably have things I'm not so keen on either! I am thankful that people try and advise me on the rather suspect descriptions given by some channels - at least I can make an informed decision, I appreciate it if people say don't buy from here or there 'cos its carp (even if I have bought from there before - and loved my purchases, chances are they are better judges than I) but personal comments - not for me. If you have something to say then come right out and say it, but be direct, be blunt, shame the devil and all that - no backbiting.

Anyway feels kinda good to be back - and yes I have been buying, and yes I've got me some lovely sparklies, and yes from all of the channels!

Debsie i just wanna say its lovely to see you back here

Latest posts

Back