Blah Blah Blah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's good to have you back, I've been wondering where you'd got to. Any piccies of the new sparklies? :)

I need to photograph them Calvin, as I confess to being bad, very bad at times! as there are a few to do, I'll post them up as soon as I have though!

Hey Debsie!!!!! Lovely to have you back hun! Do hope you and yours are well? xxx

Now c'mon let's see your sparklies!

Hey Debsie!!!!! Lovely to have you back hun! Do hope you and yours are well? xxx

Now c'mon let's see your sparklies!

I will take some piccies Meesh - but it will be tomorrow now - lets just say I've been a little bit norty!

I was just wondering the other day how you and The Money Pit were Debsie, lovely to see you back.

Well peeps my first post in almost a year and it has to be one on the forum 'baddies'! I have to admit that one of the reasons I stopped posting was due to some of the personal comments, but have to say, not one of those came from the posters on this thread. I don't mind if someone says they don't like something I've bought - hey thats life and they probably have things I'm not so keen on either! I am thankful that people try and advise me on the rather suspect descriptions given by some channels - at least I can make an informed decision, I appreciate it if people say don't buy from here or there 'cos its carp (even if I have bought from there before - and loved my purchases, chances are they are better judges than I) but personal comments - not for me. If you have something to say then come right out and say it, but be direct, be blunt, shame the devil and all that - no backbiting.

Anyway feels kinda good to be back - and yes I have been buying, and yes I've got me some lovely sparklies, and yes from all of the channels!

hey you great to have you back ive missed u lol off topic not long now just think this time 2 weeks from now lol bring it on lol

Woohoo!! Debs it's fab to see you back hon!! :mysmilie_348: How are you and all your creatures?? :mysmilie_12:

Well Debsie you certainly managed to turn the thread around with just a few words - well done. The tone just changed with your appearance and is now following a positive thread - see it can be done, and any one person can do it with just a few well chosen words.

Maybe this one can continue in the same vein.... happy bling buying for the rest of the weekend.

:mysmilie_696:

Hiyers Debsie, good to see you again. I see you're still working on that suspicious hole in the garden :mysmilie_61: xxxxx

Awwwwwww! Thank you - I feel all gooey with the welcome back comments - I truly thought most of you would have forgotten the old bird! Just to say I'm about to start loading up the photo's (may take me a while - remember my lurve of all things technical!) but I don't know where to post them all as the bling does come from all channels, so I'll stick a thread in here and if Mod's or Graham want to move it to where ever they feel it best sits. OK off to photobucket!

Awwwwwww! Thank you - I feel all gooey with the welcome back comments - I truly thought most of you would have forgotten the old bird! Just to say I'm about to start loading up the photo's (may take me a while - remember my lurve of all things technical!) but I don't know where to post them all as the bling does come from all channels, so I'll stick a thread in here and if Mod's or Graham want to move it to where ever they feel it best sits. OK off to photobucket!

If you don't want to post the pics in the different channel sections then you can use the Bling section in The Drop :)

Welcome back Debsie. Great to see you back and look forward to seeing your new bling :) I used to be bargainhunter just incase you don't know who I am :mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back