Blink TSV 4/6/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A battery operated smart home camera system. I have several of them around the house and one in the garden as a hedgehog cam.
Hi, do you find this reliable? I have a ring doorbell but it's so slow that my house would have been cleared before I got a notification that there was anyone there, not really a lot of use. I have thought about going to Blink as I would like to check up on the dog now and again.

Hi, do you find this reliable? I have a ring doorbell but it's so slow that my house would have been cleared before I got a notification that there was anyone there, not really a lot of use. I have thought about going to Blink as I would like to check up on the dog now and again.
amazon own both as far as i remember but kept as seperate companies

We have 6 blink cameras and find them very useful because we are surrounded by the family from hell (who occupy 3 houses closest to ours)!

They're more for deterrent value, but some clips have been useful evidence for on-going civil an criminal action. It's a long story which may find its way into an episode of Midsummer Murders once we've moved away!

The front door camera has an option to speak to the postman like the Ring doorbell, but my reactions are too slow or my mobile phone is never handy so I've never used it.

The best thing is discovering clips of badgers and deer wandering through the garden as well as the daily clips of foxes and squirrels. The batteries need changing frequently so we use rechargeable ones but bear this in mind when deciding where to position them.

We have 6 blink cameras and find them very useful because we are surrounded by the family from hell (who occupy 3 houses closest to ours)!

They're more for deterrent value, but some clips have been useful evidence for on-going civil an criminal action. It's a long story which may find its way into an episode of Midsummer Murders once we've moved away!

The front door camera has an option to speak to the postman like the Ring doorbell, but my reactions are too slow or my mobile phone is never handy so I've never used it.

The best thing is discovering clips of badgers and deer wandering through the garden as well as the daily clips of foxes and squirrels. The batteries need changing frequently so we use rechargeable ones but bear this in mind when deciding where to position them.
Thank you. We live on a main road with sometimes mad pedestrians and a shop opposite that sometimes, thankfully quite rarely, has a bit of trouble outside. It would be great to be able to see sometimes. And like I said, I would like to see what mischief my dog actually gets up to and it could be interesting to watch my four year old grandson when he thinks no one can see him :)

Thank you. We live on a main road with sometimes mad pedestrians and a shop opposite that sometimes, thankfully quite rarely, has a bit of trouble outside. It would be great to be able to see sometimes. And like I said, I would like to see what mischief my dog actually gets up to and it could be interesting to watch my four year old grandson when he thinks no one can see him :)
Sorry for late reply. I find there is about a five second delay between the camera in the hallway starting to record motion and the notification to my mobile when i open the front door. The camera in the garden that records the hedgehogs takes a little bit longer. Sometimes the live view function will take about 30 seconds to connect.

We keep our cat confined downstairs at night (husband is allergic) We hoped to capture his activity (cat not husband) ..whether he'd sit on the kitchen counter or anywhere else he's not supposed to go. I suspect "cat training" equates to the cat learning to only do certain things when nobody is around! ;)
What happened? Absolutely nothing, all night, nothing! He just slept! So we put the camera back outside :love:.

Attachments

• Blink TSV 1.png
    Blink TSV 1.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 42

I use Energiser Ultimate Lithium in mine Akimbo and have only just changed the batteries in one camera out of two in two years. I haven’t had them on 24/7 but quite a lot in this time.

Blink Video Doorbell & Mini Pan-Tilt Indoor Camera
Item Number: 737173
P&P £3.95

Without Hub QVC Price £110.00 Todays Special Value Price £69.96

With Hub QVC Price £140.00 Todays Special Value Price £89.96

Answer your door no matter where you are with the Blink Video Doorbell bundle that comes with the Mini Pan-Tilt camera, available with or without Sync Module 2. Whether you're monitoring your home or giving guests a warm welcome, the Video Doorbell has you covered two-way audio, 1080p HD day and infrared night vision, plus chime alerts on the Blink Home Monitor app, and panoramic indoor camera views with Mini Pan-Tilt. Looking for local video storage? Go for the hub option with Sync Module 2. You'll always have peace of mind!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Blink Video Doorbell & Mini Pan-Tilt Indoor Camera with Sync Module from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £140 plus P&P and without the Sync module, £110 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £89.96 plus P&P with the Sync Module you’re saving £50.04, and at £69.96 plus P&P without the Sync Module, you’re saving £40.04.

With Sync Module 2 - choose our first option and you won't just receive Video Doorbell and Mini Pan-Tilt, but the addition of Sync Module 2. When paired with Sync Module 2, you can control other Blink devices, pair with Alexa to livestream HD video, disarm your doorbell, and be alerted to customised motions. You're always have local storage space for your videos.

Without Sync Module 2 - if you've already bought into a Blink deal previously and received the Sync Module 2 hub, you can choose our second option. You'll receive Video Doorbell and Mini Pan-Tilt, without the hub.

Mini Pan-Tilt camera - see what's happening in any room with 360° coverage from your smartphone, tablet or compatible device. Pan left or right, up or down, from the Blink app, to see more of your home.

Save and share clips - save videos in the cloud with a free trial of the Blink Subscription Plan, or locally with the Sync Module 2 and USB drive (each sold separately). You'll be notified at least 30 days before your free trial expires with information on how to subscribe.

Long-lasting protection - with a battery life of up to two years, plus a simple set up, protecting your home is fuss-free. You don't have to worry about outdoor conditions because the internal seal in the Video Doorbell makes it weather resistant.

Two-way audio - speak to family, friends or visitors with two-way audio, through your Blink Home Monitor app. You can see and hear what's happening in your home, outside your front door and talk back.

Personalise your experience - designed to make your life easier, you can create customised activity so that you only see the movement you care above. Control all your Blink devices from one account and monitor your home or business simultaneously.

Hi Alexa - the Video Doorbell works with Amazon Alexa; it can alert you to doorbell presses and motion alerts. Stream live video, play video clips, arm and disarm your camera using just your voice with select Alexa devices.

Customer support - Blink technical support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Visit support.blinkforhome.com or call Blink at 44 1158 384189.

Choose your option:

Option 1
(with hub):

• 1 x Blink Video Doorbell
  • 1 x Blink Mini Camera
  • 1 x Pan-Tilt Mount
  • 1 x Sync Module 2 (hub)
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x power adaptor
  • 2 x 1.5 V non-rechargeable AA lithium metal batteries
  • 1 x mounting kit
Or