Bluddy Kim & Co / QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cupcake

Registered Shopper
Had the 7pm show on in the background last night and noticed TSV was not selling well (no surprise there then). Catherine Huntley then began her ' the phone are very busy' patter to try and encourage people to buy. She then started trying to talk it up by saying that one of Kim's cardigans alone was worth a lot of money, which Kim replied, yes around £46 mark.

What utter BS! £46 is $94.67CAD. I've just been on the K&Co site and the most expensive cardi on there is $62CAD ... which is £30.11 (which is still over priced IMO).

Come on QVC. Stop trying to rip your customers off. You constantly go on about your buying power, but in this instance, you/the guest are actually lying by making out the items are worth more than they actually are. It's not fair to the customers who do actually like her stuff (which doesn't include me ... but it does annoy me when they try to pull the wool over people's eyes).

Okay ... rant over!!

Hear, hear!!! Agree 100%! Get some English brands on for a change - Karen Millen, Oasis, Next - even Ideal World showed some Next shows at one stage.

Had the 7pm show on in the background last night and noticed TSV was not selling well (no surprise there then). Catherine Huntley then began her ' the phone are very busy' patter to try and encourage people to buy. She then started trying to talk it up by saying that one of Kim's cardigans alone was worth a lot of money, which Kim replied, yes around £46 mark.

What utter BS! £46 is $94.67CAD. I've just been on the K&Co site and the most expensive cardi on there is $62CAD ... which is £30.11 (which is still over priced IMO).

Come on QVC. Stop trying to rip your customers off. You constantly go on about your buying power, but in this instance, you/the guest are actually lying by making out the items are worth more than they actually are. It's not fair to the customers who do actually like her stuff (which doesn't include me ... but it does annoy me when they try to pull the wool over people's eyes).

Okay ... rant over!!

You neglected to take into account that prices in Canada usually exclude GST and PST (equivalent to VAT) which we show inclusive. Catches quite a lot of foreigners out in Canada. Which if I remember is something like 7.5% for each tax.

Last edited:
You neglected to take into account that prices in Canada usually exclude GST and PST (equivalent to VAT) which we show inclusive. Catches quite a lot of foreigners out in Canada. Which if I remember is something like 7.5% for each tax.

Fair enough :1: Still doesn't account for QVC's huge mark up though!

Kim and co seems the be the only brand that has a tsv and then is on for the next couple of days,there is no other brand or company that has a tsv and is on the next day

I heard that comment, that one of Kim's cardigans would set you back £40, now I'd be hard pushed to spend £40 on a lovely proper wool cardi, let alone one of her acyrlic nightmares. Mind you, at least they're not trying to call it a "jacket"..that really grates!

Latest posts

Back