Blue Magic

Trish66

I recently purchased Blue Magic or Blue Tragic as it should be named, I have tried it now on most things that were shown on the programme and guess what it doesn’t work, am I surprised, not really.
I’ve emailed them and asked for a returns label to send it back so they can sell it on to the next gullible person.
I can honestly say this is the first and last time I’ll be sucked in by something

kymbarkley

I recently purchased Blue Magic or Blue Tragic as it should be named, I have tried it now on most things that were shown on the programme and guess what it doesn’t work, am I surprised, not really.
I’ve emailed them and asked for a returns label to send it back so they can sell it on to the next gullible person.
I can honestly say this is the first and last time I’ll be sucked in by something
png to ico
Same thing happens to me. I have no idea whats going on

merryone

VIP Shopper
I tried Blue Magic a while back and there was nothing magic about it whatsoever - total waste of money. I think I paid a tenner for about 6 bottles of the stuff and a spray bottle. I was hoping for miracles and found I'd have been better off buying an all purpose spray from Poundland for what good it did!

JeepSwensonfan

It cleans off brilliantly. The dried brown sauce that is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schoolrunmum
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks