Blue Magic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trish66

Registered Shopper
I recently purchased Blue Magic or Blue Tragic as it should be named, I have tried it now on most things that were shown on the programme and guess what it doesn’t work, am I surprised, not really.
I’ve emailed them and asked for a returns label to send it back so they can sell it on to the next gullible person.
I can honestly say this is the first and last time I’ll be sucked in by something

I recently purchased Blue Magic or Blue Tragic as it should be named, I have tried it now on most things that were shown on the programme and guess what it doesn’t work, am I surprised, not really.
I’ve emailed them and asked for a returns label to send it back so they can sell it on to the next gullible person.
I can honestly say this is the first and last time I’ll be sucked in by something
png to ico
Same thing happens to me. I have no idea whats going on

I tried Blue Magic a while back and there was nothing magic about it whatsoever - total waste of money. I think I paid a tenner for about 6 bottles of the stuff and a spray bottle. I was hoping for miracles and found I'd have been better off buying an all purpose spray from Poundland for what good it did!

Latest posts

Back