Blunder Berry.

shopperholic

VIP Shopper

Lemonpop

After happening on the outdoor pir battery lights the other day hubby,as we all do, looked on the internet. Late Monday afternoon we ordered one from a company called Festive Lights free postage and they arrived Tuesday morning via Hermes. QVC that is award winning service.

Twilight

VIP Shopper
After happening on the outdoor pir battery lights the other day hubby,as we all do, looked on the internet. Late Monday afternoon we ordered one from a company called Festive Lights free postage and they arrived Tuesday morning via Hermes. QVC that is award winning service.
I really rate them having received excellent service & fantastic lights. There are many out there who knock the Q into a cocked hat & if they were in the business of selling cocked hats they would be better, cheaper & faster than any from QVC.

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
I really rate them having received excellent service & fantastic lights. There are many out there who knock the Q into a cocked hat & if they were in the business of selling cocked hats they would be better, cheaper & faster than any from QVC.
That’s very true T, which is quite ironic considering QVC are full of “cocks”..............many in hats. 😂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks