BM auto delivery 2nd drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

juliewilb

Registered Shopper
Hi, anyone else awaiting their 2nd drop. Just says awaiting stock on mu account. I never quite understand this, surley they know how much stock they need.

It says awaiting stock on my account as well. Seem to remember it was due to be sent out on the 5th.

Bare Minerals 2nd drop

Just had a despatch email for the Bare Minerals TSV second drop if anyone is waiting for it. The Brilliant to the Nines One.

Mine arrived this morning together with the Laura Geller TSV. Had better not order any more makeup for a while!!

There are some videos on YouTube by user "pretty daysies" & she has done looks with all 3 shipments! She is bare minerals obsessed! Every kit I look up she seems to have a video on lol! :) Wish I had seen this on qvc, I know you can still get the first set but I don't like the eyeshadow colours. Anyone know when the next tsv will be? On BE uk site it says there will be a show on 9th March but doesn't say TSV though.

The show on the 9th of march has to be the tsv as it is showing on BM site as being lots of shows in one day, the first being at midnight.

Totally missed the email about BM drop - thought it was the Laura Geller one!! Looks like we are all going to have lots of make up to play with. now you go and tell me there is another the day after my birthday - i smell another spending spree!!!!

The show on the 9th of march has to be the tsv as it is showing on BM site as being lots of shows in one day, the first being at midnight.

Thanks :) I've just checked the QVC TV guide & it is indeed the TSV on the 9th! Really eager to see what it is now! I can't wait a month he he.. having said that I'm yet to play with a ready eye shadow quad I got for Christmas so that will have to tide me over!

There is a small pic of the tsv on tangle foots post on the beauty bash thread. I am hoping someone who was at the bash will come and enlighten us as to what is in the pots.

Latest posts

Back