Boots Liz Earle

ClaireKelly

These were the offers I could find:

Are there any others with 30% off as I could not locate them. Thanks in advance.

They've all gone! I posted very late last night, and when I looked again just now, they were all back to normal, with those exceptions. I wonder if it was an error? They usually do promote their discounted stuff. Honestly, everything was discounted! I should have got in there quick!

llloyd

VIP Shopper
They've all gone! I posted very late last night, and when I looked again just now, they were all back to normal, with those exceptions. I wonder if it was an error? They usually do promote their discounted stuff. Honestly, everything was discounted! I should have got in there quick!
Thanks for clarifying, I thought I was going mad as I couldn’t see any other offers. I’m sure another offer will come along soon.

donna255

VIP Shopper
I did see them in my local Boots which has a Liz Earle counter. Strangely sitting near the back door with other offers on sun cream etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blockchaincommunity
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks