Bra malfunction?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
If you go back and look at the ORIGINAL 9pm presentation on 31st July of the Michael Perry garden tool TSV, it looks like DF had a major bra malfunction on her left side.

This has been dealt with on her later shows.

Or was it my imagination?

If you go back and look at the ORIGINAL 9pm presentation on 31st July of the Michael Perry garden tool TSV, it looks like DF had a major bra malfunction on her left side.

Can't see what you mean I'm afraid...I've had a quick look at the presentation and can't see anything amiss, is there a particular time where this "malfunction occurs" or is it from the get go. Think you're gonna have to be a bit more specific lol!

Can't see what you mean I'm afraid...I've had a quick look at the presentation and can't see anything amiss, is there a particular time where this "malfunction occurs" or is it from the get go. Think you're gonna have to be a bit more specific lol!
All the way through on the 9 pm show.

See LATI's reply above, she saw it lol.

I could see it Stratto - one ”side” was cheering for England whilst the other was not noticeable as if her padded bra had lost it on one side.

The top was always going to show up any problems with underwear.
Nope, still can't see it! I guess a lot of women aren't perfectly symmetrical, perhaps the asymmetric hemline on that hideous top is making the rest of her look unbalanced!
Even went back and had another look and froze a close up - nothing to see there!

Nope, still can't see it! I guess a lot of women aren't perfectly symmetrical, perhaps the asymmetric hemline on that hideous top is making the rest of her look unbalanced!
Even went back and had another look and froze a close up - nothing to see there!
It wasn't that, but I'm not sure if I can use the "very prominent N word" on here.

Not your imagination. Being a hawk eye, I noticed it straight away. On her left bosom you can see the lump of the nipple. Strange that it shows only on one side.

I went on to yesterday's schedule and watched the 9pm presentation for the tsv!
Perhaps they've photoshopped it out.

Or perhaps they read this post and substituted a later video.

On the original 9 pm video, MP had installed his saw blade upside down so it wouldn't work lol. If it is the right way up, then they've substituted the video. He mentioned it himself several time (not the N, the saw blade ;)).

Not your imagination. Being a hawk eye, I noticed it straight away. On her left bosom you can see the lump of the nipple. Strange that it shows only on one side.
That's what I thought, so NOT a no-bra situation, but something gone wrong with it.

I wonder if she knew, surely she could feel it, as well as her constantly looking at herself on the monitors.

Perhaps they've photoshopped it out.

Or perhaps they read this post and substituted a later video.

On the original 9 pm video, MP had installed his saw blade upside down so it wouldn't work lol. If it is the right way up, then they've substituted the video. He mentioned it himself several time (not the N, the saw blade ;)).
I've reached the conclusion that I must be watching the wrong video even though I went onto yesterday's 9pm tsv presentation. I'm guessing they've changed it. MP isn't demonstrating in, he's just there in the background...but other people have managed to see the right one, so I don't know where they found the right one unless they remember seeing it yesterday...very strange!

I've reached the conclusion that I must be watching the wrong video even though I went onto yesterday's 9pm tsv presentation. I'm guessing they've changed it. MP isn't demonstrating in, he's just there in the background...but other people have managed to see the right one, so I don't know where they found the right one unless they remember seeing it yesterday...very strange!
Go onto programme guide, then go back to yesterday at 9 pm, find the show, then select watch the show (something like that, can't remember exactly. I am listening to Formula 1 on the PC , so can't try it myself at the moment).

Last edited:
Go onto programme guide, then go back to yesterday at 9 pm, find the show, then select watch the show (something like that, can't remember exactly. I am listening to Formula 1 on the PC , so can't try it myself at the moment.
That's what I did..I'm guessing that they must've changed the presentation as I didn't see any blades going on wrong, Michael Perry was a background presenter along with DF wearing a horrible orange top. Oh well, I'll just have to imagine the horror...no..better still I'd probably be better off forgetting it lol...I don't want nightmares lol!

GOT IT!!!!! I just clicked on the tsv demo and its on the introduction bit..Yep deffo...blimey and very low placed...oh dear!!!! Least it wasn't just me being blind. I'm guessing a little bird whispered into her ear....sort yer tits out luv..we're on air!!!
I thought it was rather low as well, that's why I wasn't sure and put a ? in the title. ;)

But it is all the way through, she didn't get chance to do anything about it.

Last edited:
I thought it was rather low as well, that's why I wasn't sure and put a ? in the title. ;)

But it is all the way through, she didn't get chance to do anything about it.
Yeah I was watching the wrong thing...I went to the schedule and just clicked on the demo for the tsv garden tool and the problem had clearly been sorted by then...but yep throughout the show where they're sitting on chairs yep...I can see it...can't miss it really!

I couldn’t find it, but she always looks as though she’s got them hoisted too high anyway.

Latest posts

Back