Bra malfunction?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

First thing I noticed was DF's boobs when I tuned in at 9pm yesterday. I thought her bra might have come undone but you could definitely see nipple outline on the left side and quite low down. Maybe just forgot to put the bra pad in?

I ordered that 4 in 1 tool for the TSV on easy pay. I did see only 30 min battery time but it is for me to use who finds a knife and fork heavy to lift and use so I thought it might be useful for me to do little jobs in the garden. If it's awful it will go back.

First thing I noticed was DF's boobs when I tuned in at 9pm yesterday. I thought her bra might have come undone but you could definitely see nipple outline on the left side and quite low down. Maybe just forgot to put the bra pad in?

I ordered that 4 in 1 tool for the TSV on easy pay. I did see only 30 min battery time but it is for me to use who finds a knife and fork heavy to lift and use so I thought it might be useful for me to do little jobs in the garden. If it's awful it will go back.
Hopefully they will arrange pick up for you if required to go back.

This shows how sloppy the Q has become; if you choose to wear a 30 denier polyester top you need to have suitable underwear & if DH's bra had removable inserts she needed to check that they were secure. As for the kids in the gallery they should have seen this malfunction, told her about it & given her enough time to deal with the problem. What next - skirts tucked into knickers, open flies..?

I have noticed quite a lot of women when I am out and about. Their boobs are bouncing up and down like a football. I keep thinking does no one go get fitted and wear a bra that gives suppose?

I have noticed quite a lot of women when I am out and about. Their boobs are bouncing up and down like a football. I keep thinking does no one go get fitted and wear a bra that gives suppose?
Maybe after months of WFH & not bothering about how they look they're become used to the freedom &, like Gillian Anderson, they've ditched their bras for good. More fool them IMO.

This shows how sloppy the Q has become; if you choose to wear a 30 denier polyester top you need to have suitable underwear & if DH's bra had removable inserts she needed to check that they were secure. As for the kids in the gallery they should have seen this malfunction, told her about it & given her enough time to deal with the problem. What next - skirts tucked into knickers, open flies..?
Didn't one of the men once have their flies open? Charlie Brook? I might be wrong.

CC

Latest posts

Back