Bracelets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I really wish TJC would do some 7" bracelets. The have some lovely bracelets but they're all too long for me. Of course, many times you don't have a clue what the length is because the presenter doesn't tell you - very frustrating indeed! I would have thought giving the length it was a very basic thing to do isn't it? Just as well they aren't selling shoes eh?

Saw a goreous Iliana yellow gold 5ct princess cut diamond bracelet yesterday that was about £2,500. I'm not usually a fan of princess cut, but I was drooling over this one - very unladylike!

What is the average length then? I've never bought a bracelet from them so have no idea but I find 7.5'' is generally perfect for me. You must have pretty small wrists eh?

They appear to be 7.75" on average. I know Pink Pussycat had to send one back because it was too big and if I remember correctly it was bigger than they had said. Yes I do have skinny wrists - it's about the only part of me that's skinny sadly! :mysmilie_697:

Like you my wrists are the only skinny part of me, wish they'd share the secret with the rest of my body... a 6.5" would be perfect for me, but I've never seen one on TJC.
Had my eye on a tanzanite bracelet a few nights ago, but according to Stacey it was 7.5"
Does anyone know if they can be resized and if so can TJC arrange that ?

They appear to be 7.75" on average. I know Pink Pussycat had to send one back because it was too big and if I remember correctly it was bigger than they had said. Yes I do have skinny wrists - it's about the only part of me that's skinny sadly! :mysmilie_697:
Yes Klos it was the multi sapphire plat overlaaaaaaaaaaay (a la Scotty
icon12.gif
) and it was nearer 8" which is far too big for me...ooh err missus....I can happily accomodate a 61/2 -7 incher though.
icon10.gif

icon12.gif
) and it was nearer 8" which is far too big for me...ooh err missus....I can happily accomodate a 61/2 -7 incher though.
icon10.gif

I can highly recommend my little pink pal, he's excellent for just this sort of occasion, and will help you develop that which is a little lacking in size or grip. Silly - I'm talkin' about me little pink hand exercise ball! :mysmilie_17: xxx

icon12.gif
icon10.gif

Actually 6½" would fit me perfectly but I haven't seen one that small so opted for the extra ½" :mysmilie_17:

I can highly recommend my little pink pal, he's excellent for just this sort of occasion, and will help you develop that which is a little lacking in size or grip. Silly - I'm talkin' about me little pink hand exercise ball! :mysmilie_17: xxx

Pink ball my foot! We all know about your little pink pal Lurgey :mysmilie_697:

Actually 6½" would fit me perfectly but I haven't seen one that small so opted for the extra ½" :mysmilie_17:

Pink ball my foot! We all know about your little pink pal Lurgey :mysmilie_697:

A single girl can have more than one pink pal tha knows! :mysmilie_17: xxxxx

Latest posts

Back