Brands we’ve lost that America still has

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Was just looking at the American site, particularly the jewellery, & noticed that they still have brands that are no longer available on our U.K. site eg Honora, Carolyo Pollack, Judith Ripka, Veronese plus several others.
Why is that do you think?

Was just looking at the American site, particularly the jewellery, & noticed that they still have brands that are no longer available on our U.K. site eg Honora, Carolyo Pollack, Judith Ripka, Veronese plus several others.

veronese still comes here but its with latisa (SP) from bronzo italia & its in those hours

I think the jewellery range has got very boring, endless EEK and Lola Rose with the occasional bit of 'designer tat' by the likes of Ruthless.

I think the last piece of jewellery I bought was from South Western Silver so that is a long time ago.

Q jewellery is expensive for what you get too with hollowed out rings and ultra fine necklace chains.

Jewellery is the only item from Q I’m interested in but even that I don’t bother with now as it’s Groundhog Day not helped with being under house arrest and constantly using hand sanitizer so don’t even wear rings.

If they still had some of the brands mentioned I would probably still buy in anticipation of a brave new world on the horizon.

Or-Paz & Kirks Folly ✨🧚‍♀️✨

I used to buy a fair bit from the various jewellery brands from QVC. Virtually all gone now, just endless beauty and Dyson, oh and Marla Wynne. So that's a no from me then. Used to love Honora, Carolyn Pollack, Viva Las Vegas, Suzi B, Lee Sands, etc. There just doesn't seem to be anything worth looking at anymore.

I think the jewellery range has got very boring, endless EEK and Lola Rose with the occasional bit of 'designer tat' by the likes of Ruthless.

I think the last piece of jewellery I bought was from South Western Silver so that is a long time ago.

Q jewellery is expensive for what you get too with hollowed out rings and ultra fine necklace chains.
I think the Q became boring some time ago.

Even in eek there were different brands and styles. UK jewellery on Q isn't entertaining to watch. Anyone remember the totally over the top David Sigal, who also used to do scarves as well as dramatic costume jewellery pieces? He was so entertaining to watch, and was forever running around the counter to give a close up of the detail he was talking about. He's still on selly telly, but The Shopping Channel.

New York Gems and Viva Las Vegas were lovely, not that I could afford much of it! I liked California Style jewellery, South Western Silver, Lee Sands and others.

CC
I liked the VLV guest. We used to get some super guests from the USA for jewellery and fashion... all that dried up some time ago, and I'm afraid Covid has killed it stone dead.

David Sigal was a hoot, always doing something he wasn't supposed to on set and being totally OTT. I'm sure I had a ring that was a panther or something - no idea where it is now.

CC
He was to jewellery hours what Lenny was to fashion hours... warm, funny, and completely off the rails. I lived for those hours.

I used to buy a fair bit from the various jewellery brands from QVC. Virtually all gone now, just endless beauty and Dyson, oh and Marla Wynne. So that's a no from me then. Used to love Honora, Carolyn Pollack, Viva Las Vegas, Suzi B, Lee Sands, etc. There just doesn't seem to be anything worth looking at anymore.
I've still got a Suzy B bracelet in the Montana Blue stone and it still looks as good as when I first got it and it wasn't much over £10 including postage.

Latest posts

Back