Brenda TSV 3.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Brenda TSV 4.jpg
    Brenda TSV 4.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Brenda TSV 5.jpg
    Brenda TSV 5.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 211
Is this another celeb who has taken the 2week course in fashion design which includes pattern cutting and all aspects of garment production and marketing? Thought so rather QVC choosing a name they can stick on the latest consignment from ?

looking at the pics, —small point but is the ‘belt’ not meant to cover the waist seam?

Last edited:
I really don’t see the point in this, what’s the usp? From what I can see, the only point of difference is the fact the brand is fronted by a woman of size and colour. There’s nothing wrong with that of course, but one would’ve hoped that some thought had gone into the range and that it could be tailored towards what would look good and feel comfortable on a fuller figure and a deep skin tone. She’s used (well whoever designed it) every cliche in the book (see what I did there?) Big Lady? Big bold patterns and stretchy fabric , woman of colour? Loud garish prints and loud colours. … and while were there let’s not let everybody else miss out on looking like a sweaty clown, so let’s make it available in every size from A to Zee! Oh sod it, Ruth’s doing well with her biker jackets, bags and jewellery may as well throw some of them in!
Basically she’s nicked an idea from every other collection and has come up with absolutely nothing new, and has given Q yet another “celebrity “ mouth to feed!

I really don’t see the point in this, what’s the usp? From what I can see, the only point of difference is the fact the brand is fronted by a woman of size and colour. There’s nothing wrong with that of course, but one would’ve hoped that some thought had gone into the range and that it could be tailored towards what would look good and feel comfortable on a fuller figure and a deep skin tone. She’s used (well whoever designed it) every cliche in the book (see what I did there?) Big Lady? Big bold patterns and stretchy fabric , woman of colour? Loud garish prints and loud colours. … and while were there let’s not let everybody else miss out on looking like a sweaty clown, so let’s make it available in every size from A to Zee! Oh sod it, Ruth’s doing well with her biker jackets, bags and jewellery may as well throw some of them in!
Basically she’s nicked an idea from every other collection and has come up with absolutely nothing new, and has given Q yet another “celebrity “ mouth to feed!
Totally agree. And where to wear it??

It does, S

It does look like two separate garments, Strato. Could be, she intended this, but, in any case, it's not my style.
It clearly says it's a jumpsuit and I'd imagine it would be as they're unlikely to offer the customer more than one garment in a TSV. Agreed it totally does look like separates. Why on earth would you do that? A pair of black trousers, given not very exciting, but at least they're versatile - with a hideous garish blouse sewn on, not so much. I'd love to see them talk the reasoning behind this ridiculousness. Do you like wearing separates but are fed up with the hassle of being able to whack your trousers down to spend a penny? Fed up with being able to pull your top down to hide your belly/backside? can't be doing with the bother of choosing what top to wear with those tricky black trousers? Well here you go - sorted!!! Wonder which model will "decide" to wear the belt around her neck as a scarf? or in her hair? And of course the suggestion that you can dress it up or down with a different belt
Take a look at the back view on the purple one, not exactly flattering is it, and she's skinny - To be fair it might look slightly better on a more filled out ar$e. So many levels of horribleness and that's before we've even had a chance to baulk at the price!

Brenda Edwards Wrap Front Belted Jumpsuit
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Petite

Regular

Tall

Creating an effortlessly glam look has never been so easy! This stunning jumpsuit from Brenda Edwards features a cross-front wrap neckline, shirred sleeves, and a waist tie belt to give the top some beautiful detail. We also love the cigarette-style trousers with side seam pockets, which are effortlessly comfortable while helping to elevate your look with ease. Whether you choose to dress this jumpsuit up or down, it'll be a wardrobe favourite for all your day-to-night events.

*A great saving
: If you were to buy this Brenda Edwards Wrap Front Belted Jumpsuit in Petite, Regular or Tall sizes from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £65 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £25.02.
A classic design from Brenda - jumpsuits are one of Brenda Edwards' staple styles, so don't miss this all-new, gorgeous design!
A two-in-one look - boasting a chic, printed top and plain trousers, this two-in-one jumpsuit is a fun and versatile piece for a range of events. Whether you dress it down with trainers, or up with heels and your favourite clutch, it's a design that will win you compliments every time you wear it.
The perfect fit - made from stretch poly fabric, this gorgeous jumpsuit is super comfortable, so wherever you choose to style it, it remains easy to wear all day long.
Take your pick - coming in five stylish and wearable colour designs, you're sure to find the perfect style to suit you. If you're a fan of colourful florals, then opt for Red Fan or Deep Cobalt Fan print. Prefer your prints on the wild side? Then opt for Tan Animal or Grey Animal print. Looking for the perfect evening look? Then we recommend Black Fan print.
  • Regular fit
  • 3/4 length sleeves
  • Two side seam trouser pockets
  • Cross front wrap neckline
  • Tapered leg
  • Waistband and self-tie waist belt
  • 65% recycled polyester, 30% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Red Fan Print
  • Black Fan Print
  • Deep Cobalt Fan Print