Brenda Edwards TSV 7/3/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s not as egregious as I expected it to be 🤣 in fact I quite like it and would agree for a jumpsuit it does look pretty versatile.Not keen on all of the colours but surprisingly decent and I’d say the tsv price is reasonable.

I think the belt tied around the middle with the ruffles poking over the top looks weird, it definitely looks better minus the belt or would look better with a different belt. The belt looks better worn as a bow around the neck. The cigarette style legs look great on some of the models but definitely not so great on others. The red top looked great on Jilly, however the legs were too short on her and the trousers emphasised her tummy area and she looked quite comical side on. The blue option was a bit "matchy matchy" for my liking and as for the purple legs :sick:🤮
Loved what Brenda said about the "fan" design, about hot flushes etc, seriously, putting a picture of a fan on something that's polyester isn't going to cool you down!

I had a quick peek while having my morning mug of water in bed.
A model came out in a hideous patterned jumpsuit,I nearly spit my water out.

I can't get my head around (not literally!) the frilly waistband and tie belt. The tie belt seems like an extra piece that they included as an after thought. Of course, as Merry pointed out, they've told us we can tie it around our, neck head, hat, etc. I like the cargo trousers and the black cross body phone bag.

I thought no no no no when BE turned around in the purple ? tsv offering, anyone with any dress sense would not want their ar$e to look so huge - but then, these days most women don't seem to care.

I don't like the purple 'glow' in the studio either - its clearly the work of the graphics to give her brand a different look, but it doesn't work as lighting in the studio.

As for the body phone bag, the leather looks really stiff and cheap, and if your phone has a casing then its unlikely to fit - I have a protective casing around mine and tried many phone bags and they don't fit.

I wonder who will be next to bring out a 'collection' - I bet Colleen Nolan (another loose woman) is spitting feathers at not being asked.

Another ‘loud’, ‘big personality’ z list sleb, with signature annoying laugh, who we are led to believe personally designs her range. Having said that, I don’t dislike Brenda Edwards, even though I have no idea who she is. Due to the fact that she seems prone to bursting into song, I assume she is some kind of singer?

Singer ? aren't they all ?

she's just said on air that she started working on this "collection'" back in 2020 :ROFLMAO: - so its taken 3 years to show this rubbish to us.

So how long has she been designing diamonique then ? and the handbags ? its all so ****** laughable.

Latest posts

Back