Bundleberry By Amanda Holden TSV 14/07/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember my Grandad had a black leatherette armchair. I inherited it when I bought my first flat - in fact it was the only piece of furniture I had to sit on, apart from an old single bed. If I moved while sitting in it, it squeaked. Eventually all the plastic peeled off and it had to go. By that time I’d bought a settee !

You reminded me of Nanna in Royle family .. “in my day it was called the menopause “ 😂👍 ( not intimating that you are old Eric’smum x
It must be 15 years since I considered my ‘menopause” over, but I’m not old !!!

Would that be the 'change of life ?" shortened to "the change" - well thats what it was called by my Gran and Mum. Menopause was rarely used, and as for the term "trimester" in a pregnancy, I had to asked what it meant only a few years ago as I'd never heard it mentioned before.

So true C C 😂 In Yorkshire that was even more true ...... "she's going thru t'change tha knows " .

At the end of the day if you're a woman (ooops sorry, - a person who has a vagina :rolleyes: ) then like having your monthlies aka periods, the menopause is just a right of passage. Its life.

Call it what you like - it’s plastic - full stop
Kim and Co has a line of trousers and jackets that they describe as looking like the most expensive leather on the outside but having non heat producing fabric on the inside. Apparently these garments don't make you sweat. At all! Surely they are stretching the boundaries of reality too far on this one. They are funny looking things.

Latest posts

Back