Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 15/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just read with astonishment that AH's 'album' has sold out on Amazon !!! What SORT of people would buy that ? and who would admit to buying an Amanda Holden record ? dear lord. :rolleyes: The British Public never ceases to amaze me.

I know!...I mean why would you. I had to have a sneaky listen to her singing, and yes, she can hold a note ok, has a fairly sweet, competent voice and could probably do a turn in musical theatre..But for heaven's sake,she really doesn't need to make an Album. Same with Alexander Armstrong and Bradley Walsh..bought for mums and nanas who love them off the telly! Easy money for them I guess. And somewhere over the rainbow, yes it's for charity, and yes it's quite fitting in the circumstances..but who hasn't covered that song?
Not too fussed about the battery operated lanterns either. Wonder when she'll branch into fashion? Backless frontless dresses, with splits up to the navel... £100 a pop for about 2 centimetres of fabric!

ps..I might be tempted to buy a Brian Blessed album should he ever make one, just for the comedy value!

I like the look of those bulbs but do they give out any usable light?
My only experience of them has been with the Bundleberry deathtrap, sorry, decorative lamp. It cheered up a dim corner of the room without being too bright. From memory I don’t think you could use it for, say, reading, although other, perhaps more expensive versions, might belt out a bit more light.

" It cheered up a dim corner of the room without being too bright. " You do mean the bulbs and are not describing AH then ! 😂

I've seen similar standalone bulbs in Dunelm, and one was in neon pink ! I wont buy anything now that is battery driven, too much of a faff to keep changing and forking out for batteries.

Mine’s been dispatched and the tracking suggests it should arrive by tomorrow. Here’s hoping that it’s well packaged and arrives intact as it’s glass.

I gone for the grey too. I'll stand them somewhere where there's no plug nearby. We have so many lights dotted around the house over Xmas but there are always a few dull corners that need brightening up!

I bought a battery charger from Lidl when the kids were little, and periodically they sell the rechargeable batteries in all the main sizes AAA to D. I buy a trolley full! They always get used and it means I'm not put off buying battery-operated gizmos.

My dull corners (!)are filled with cobwebs (not as bad as it sounds) I cannot hurt spiders & feel really mean when I destroy their 'home' that they've spent ages spinning!
Mom thinks I have a screw loose!

My dull corners (!)are filled with cobwebs (not as bad as it sounds) I cannot hurt spiders & feel really mean when I destroy their 'home' that they've spent ages spinning!
Mom thinks I have a screw loose!

I haven’t got any cobwebs, but if I see a spider in the house it’s ceremoniously removed.

I don't watch whole hours, tend to dip in whilst channel hopping but I did catch Craig doing the bedside table and vintage suitcases. I like the suitcases but they are too pricey for me. I couldn't warrant spending that on something just to dress/clutter up an area. My Nan would call them dust harbourers 🤭 We have got to the stage now where we think is it worth buying it just to be slung in a skip when the daughters are clearing the house when we pop our clogs? They have enough in the loft, cellar and shed to go through that they don't know the scale of yet! 😄

Hope you really like them, please give us a full report :)

They were delivered an hour ago. Well packaged in a polystyrene box and inside a strong cardboard one and all in perfect condition. 👍 The gunmetal ones are the set I ordered. When they’re turned off they look silver, but that changes when the lights are turned on. You can also rearrange the rice lights so they’re evenly distributed inside the lamp to get a better effect. They’re really nice so I’m glad I made a snap decision to get them.

I loved the look of these but I am trying to not buy things like this its hard though this looked lovely

They were delivered an hour ago. Well packaged in a polystyrene box and inside a strong cardboard one and all in perfect condition. 👍 The gunmetal ones are the set I ordered. When they’re turned off they look silver, but that changes when the lights are turned on. You can also rearrange the rice lights so they’re evenly distributed inside the lamp to get a better effect. They’re really nice so I’m glad I made a snap decision to get them.
Got mine today too - they're gorgeous! Am so pleased with them 🤞 :)

I did actually wonder what they were like when not lit

Mine arrived this morning and it was well packaged and they look lovely.
Mine’s been dispatched and the tracking suggests it should arrive by tomorrow. Here’s hoping that it’s well packaged and arrives intact as it’s glass.

I got the gold.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201017-164914_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-164914_Gallery.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 134
I see ambitious has got her tits out again, but this time its to be 'inspiring' to women - in the form of having a mammogram. She doesn't stop does she. She must be the least inspiring woman - well, second to MeMe Markle, on the planet. What she'll do for a bit of publicity.

I see ambitious has got her tits out again, but this time its to be 'inspiring' to women - in the form of having a mammogram. She doesn't stop does she. She must be the least inspiring woman - well, second to MeMe Markle, on the planet. What she'll do for a bit of publicity.
I noticed that she is 49 but I was quite sure that you don't get "invited" for a screening until you are 50. In fact our surgery nurse warned me that it could be up to a year later than that. Mind you, if it brings more women go for it I am all for it.

Latest posts

Back