Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 15/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was referring to the finger up the bum to see if the prostate is enlarged. That's small fry compared to what your husband had. The procedure you're describing really is unpleasant I hear. Thankfully I haven't had to have that. I hope it was a good result afterwards.
Yes thank you. After a scary few years with different consultants unable to agree all was good.

I thought this was about Bundleberrys (whatever they are) so I had quite a shock when I popped in to see why a Bundleberry has so many posts, I didn't know it was about prostates and breasts.

But as someone said, the NHS is getting worse and worse.

Every 3 years or so, I need ear syringing to remove wax. but now the NHS has banned this treatment (for the time being, I was told). I thought it was just my surgery refusing to do it, but it is national.

So today I had to pay loads of ££££s and have a 2 hour round journey by bus to get it done privately, rather than a 10 minute walk to the surgery. But I HAD to get it done as I'd gone almost totally deaf, I couldn't even hear my Bose Wave radio at full volume, and my OH was complaining about me having things so loud.

PS I still have no idea what a Bundleberry is ;)

Me too a couple of years ago. BUT I heard the other day that Specsavers are now doing ear syringing, so thats worth knowing everyone !................

"Earwax is a part of your body's natural cleaning process but excessive wax can lead to various hearing problems. Specsavers offers an earwax removal service ... "

Getting back to AH. I read today that the BBC have poached her from ITV. Its been mooted that BGT is on dodgy ground for next year, so she's hedging her bets. ITV are not happy.

Latest posts

Back