Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 15/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a popular opinion I know, but I actually don't mind her. I think she's got a cracking sense of humour and she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, BUT, I do understand why people don't like her to be honest. I'd much rather watch an hour of Mandy on Q than I would most of the others guests that they seem to bring out on an all too regular basis for my liking, cough, yes I mean you Lorna Ko.

Not a popular opinion I know, but I actually don't mind her. I think she's got a cracking sense of humour and she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, BUT, I do understand why people don't like her to be honest. I'd much rather watch an hour of Mandy on Q than I would most of the others guests that they seem to bring out on an all too regular basis for my liking, cough, yes I mean you Lorna Ko.

How can anyone with all that surgery who married les fail to have a sense of humour.....he he

Wonder she can find the time to turn up, as she's been so busy promoting herself on one beach or another. Not all selfies either - so clearly gets her husband to stand camera ready while she 'strikes a pose'. The woman is insufferable.
Don’t forget her new album - the woman is a superhero 🦸

I don’t mind her either although I prefer her as an actress to this media personality she has become. We saw her in a touring production (name escapes me, bunch of women doing tap at evening classes) and she was really very good.

I don’t mind her either although I prefer her as an actress to this media personality she has become. We saw her in a touring production (name escapes me, bunch of women doing tap at evening classes) and she was really very good.
Stepping Out, I saw it years ago in the West End, I always remember the line,
It may be February outside but it’s always August under the Armpits 😂😂

She was quite good,and looked very different and Miss Tittly in The Grimleys. Noddy Holder and Brian Conley were in it. We thought it was very funny.

I think I’ve said before that I don’t mind AH either and agree with MrM about her sense of humour. I know it grates on others, but I love her laugh. Strange since it’s a bawdy cackle like Flinty’s, which I dislike - must be a personality thing! In the past few years, I thought she was looking lovely but she needs to stop the procedures now as they’re not working so well! In my humble opinion, anyway.

I’m not sure how much input she has with “her” Bundleberry range, however.

Many moons ago I used to volunteer at Battersea and was asked to help out at their annual ball on a perishing night in November. We were all wrapped up in padded jackets and she turned up in a strapless evening gown and spent about half an hour outside chatting to all of us, whilst petting all the doggies. That alone was enough to make me think she must be a decent soul.

I don't mind her either. She was very funny when Ant & Dec pranked her on Saturday Night Takeaway. I think I would have lost my rag under the same circumstances. The video is on YouTube if you haven't seen it.

I've just read with astonishment that AH's 'album' has sold out on Amazon !!! What SORT of people would buy that ? and who would admit to buying an Amanda Holden record ? dear lord. :rolleyes: The British Public never ceases to amaze me.

I've just read with astonishment that AH's 'album' has sold out on Amazon !!! What SORT of people would buy that ? and who would admit to buying an Amanda Holden record ? dear lord. :rolleyes: The British Public never ceases to amaze me.
&&&&heads! I think her and Chunts were separated at birth.

I don't mind Mandy either,for all the same reasons. If you've got it,flaunt it and she has! She seems happy enough with her lot anyway!

Latest posts

Back