• Amanda TSV 3.jpg
    Amanda TSV 3.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 380
Bundleberry by Amanda Holden Set of 3 Wire Light Glass Cylinder Lanterns
Item Number: 713499
QVC Price £33.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

This trio of wire light glass lanterns from BundleBerry by Amanda Holden includes three different sized battery-operated lanterns, each with an open design and rice lights inside to emit a warm, twinkling light. With three different heights, these stylish cylinder lanterns look incredibly effective together as a centrepiece or are ideal for placing individually around a room to create a comforting glow.

Amanda says: "These glass lanterns look amazing both inside and out! If you want to create a restaurant ambience and cosy up with a glass of wine or a gin and tonic outdoors, these are the perfect way to ensure you stay out later in the evening. They look especially fantastic in clusters and you can buy as many as you want to light up steps or outdoor seating areas. They’re not waterproof so remember to bring back them in, but they are battery operated so you don’t need sun to power them - and no need for an outdoor plug socket either."

Create an inviting atmosphere - the open design and interior rice lights allow these glass lanterns to cast a soft, twinkling light from within that will add cosy ambience to any corner of your home. Perfect for this time of year as the shadows start to lengthen, keep them together for a landscaped look or place them around a room for a warm feel that'll make you want to settle in for a relaxing evening.

Chic colour choice - choose from three shining glass lantern finishes to suit your home decor; Gunmetal for polished, sleek style, Gold for standout glamour, or White Pearl for a romantic touch.

• Three settings on the battery compartment: On, Off, Timer
  • Timer function: 6 hours on, 18 hours off
  • Requires 9 x AA batteries (included)
  • Designed mainly for indoor use
  • To store, remove batteries from the battery compartment
  • Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth

Colour options:

• Gunmetal
  • Gold
  • White Pearl

Contains:

• 1 x small wire light glass lantern (h x w): 15cm x 10cm (5.9" x 3.9"); with 10 rice lights
  • 1 x medium wire light glass lantern (h x w): 20cm x 10cm (7.9" x 3.9"); with 12 rice lights
  • 1 x large wire light glass lantern (h x w): 25cm x 10cm (9.8" x 3.9"); with 15 rice lights

All measurements are approximate

A right laugh alright. Apparently one of her 'tits' (her words) accidentally fell out while talking to one of Piers Morgan's boys at his home - and he was still a boy then. (in today's paper). Sorry, but my one word for her is not complimentary.

Amanda Hold’ems tits have a tendency to pop out were ever they’ll bring her the most attention, they won’t fall out on QVC while selling crap though, it’s not classy enough there, too cheesy and not enough people watch to make it worth their while, so the tits are safe...........can’t speak for all the other tits at QVC though. 😂

I gone for the grey too. I'll stand them somewhere where there's no plug nearby. We have so many lights dotted around the house over Xmas but there are always a few dull corners that need brightening up!

I bought a battery charger from Lidl when the kids were little, and periodically they sell the rechargeable batteries in all the main sizes AAA to D. I buy a trolley full! They always get used and it means I'm not put off buying battery-operated gizmos.

Yes I bought a set mainly because of the timer. I have some candles with a remote but everytime the TV remote is used the candles go on and off. With these I can put them were the candles are and put the candles in the dining room.

I bought the globes a few years ago too and they do look great. I also liked her tripod lamp with the firework-style bulb, really smart and stylish. I was quite annoyed when they recalled them when it turned out they were, you know, lethal

Amanda Hold’ems tits have a tendency to pop out were ever they’ll bring her the most attention, they won’t fall out on QVC while selling crap though, it’s not classy enough there, too cheesy and not enough people watch to make it worth their while, so the tits are safe...........can’t speak for all the other tits at QVC though. 😂
Did I read she has a special make up artist for them🤪

I bought the globes a few years ago too and they do look great. I also liked her tripod lamp with the firework-style bulb, really smart and stylish. I was quite annoyed when they recalled them when it turned out they were, you know, lethal
I like the look of those bulbs but do they give out any usable light?

Latest posts

Back