Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 16/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might have been tempted with this as a Christmas present for a friend of mine who has converted his summer house into a bar but as much as I like any Bundleberry items I've bought in the past, it's definitely not worth just shy of £50.00 IMO.
I'm actually quite surprised at the high price as it's not a huge sign either, it's only 12" long if the online descriptions are correct.
I was looking at neon signs on NotOnTheHighStreet recently as I was dithering over one for the same reason as you.
They were bloomin’ expensive. A lot more than £50, though probably bigger.

Seems like they are the in thing..big business.

Edit your own rather than buy Amanda’s. 😂

BundleBerry by Amanda Holden Neon Sign
Item Number: 815469
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £3.95

When the lights turn low, amp up your decor with this brilliant neon sign from Bundleberry by Amanda Holden. With vibrant, luminous writing and a sleek mirrored background that offers even more impact when it's switched on, this fabulous sign will make an eye-catching statement wherever you place it. So hit the lights - it's time to get bright!

Make your statement - with five fabulous phrases to choose from, you can pick the one that best suits your space. Go for 'Love' in pink and yellow or 'Home' in yellow and white to remind you of what's most important in your life, or choose 'Disco' in pink and blue or 'On air' in classic red and white to make a statement with attitude. Alternatively, why not set off your bar cart or kitchen in style with the 'Bar' sign in yellow and blue? The best part is that you don't have to choose just one… go for a couple to really make your decor pop!

Where you want it - this sign can stand alone on a table or mantelpiece, or it can be mounted on the wall in your kitchen or bedroom to brighten up the room the moment you walk in.

So smart - this streamlined sign is designed with both style and practicality in mind. It's powered with a plug so there's no need to worry about replacing the batteries, plus it's made from LED flex wiring so that it doesn't overheat or become too hot to touch.

Word options:

• On Air - with red lettering and a white border
  • Love - with pink lettering and a yellow border
  • Disco - with blue lettering and a pink border
  • Bar - with yellow lettering and a blue border
  • Home - with yellow lettering and a white border

What's in the box?

• 1 x Neon sign (l x w x d): 35cm x 12.7cm x 5cm (13.8" x 5" x 2")
  • wiring and plug

All measurements are approximate

5BB229A5-B4F7-4EEC-B191-A61D12A90E99.jpeg
I picked up one of these from Dunelm for £15.00. To me, this was affordable and looks great. Why would I want one that looks tacky for almost three times the price when you include the postage.

I suppose after the profit made by QVC, old Ambitious needs her cut on each one sold. She has to make a living in between her stints on Heart ? Love ? radio, some tat programme on ITV 4 ? while she waits to see if BGT is being dusted off again.

Good old Amanda, getting her tat(s) out for the boys (and girls) again.

Actually, sometimes questionable dress sense and lack of decorum aside, I don’t mind AH and yes, some of her Bundleberry stuff is rather good. These signs are not for me but will probably sell well as the big signs are all over the place at the moment. I’ve been looking at houses online and they seem to have replaced the huge wire clocks on walls.

Poor Amanda is fighting against time it’s not on her side,you can only get your baps out for so long,before a younger model come along for the press to chuck money at.(it’s all about money keeping the income stream coming for her)
Just look at the Price woman self attention seeking only leads to a downward spiral.

Good old Amanda, getting her tat(s) out for the boys (and girls) again.

Actually, sometimes questionable dress sense and lack of decorum aside, I don’t mind AH and yes, some of her Bundleberry stuff is rather good. These signs are not for me but will probably sell well as the big signs are all over the place at the moment. I’ve been looking at houses online and they seem to have replaced the huge wire clocks on walls.
(I mostly try to stick to the old adage “if you don’t have anything nice to say” about someone... so I’ll say nothing about Amanda!)

Sadly still seeing a LOT of those hideous huge clocks - esp on kitchen/diner walls - in houses!
Not sure which is worse between those and neon signs?!

Neither are my style but I’ve seen a couple of large good quality neon signs which could look quite cool in a industrial-style flat etc?

Think Amanda’s sign is too small to have much impact and think the fact it’s done in capitals looks naff (like the ones in script much better).
Having said that, my younger teenage niece would probably like one?

To me these are of the moment items, like LED light boxes, & because charity shops don't accept electrical items they will probably end up at the tip.

Aw bless ! coining it in from both angles then ! In bed while her product sales are mounting up - no doubt she was counting the £ signs instead of sheep

Latest posts

Back