Burmese gemstones

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Buy a suite. Buy 15! Put them away for Christmas, for International Haggis Smuggling Day, or for the cat's birthday. Plastic costs are skyrocketing! So you know what that means (though we can't give financial advice 😉)!
Oh my, I just opened a parcel with my latest investment ☺️, despite my feelings about issues with Gemporia I liked the item and bought it.

All is great with the silver weight in the item and the item itself , but…the certificate that came with it is still plastic, but wow, it’s so so thin??? It is less than half of the usual thickness🤭😱!
I have not ordered for a while, so wow?
Is the price of plastic going up? was it as savvy investment advice Vapidstoat and you are Psychic?😃

Oh my, I just opened a parcel with my latest investment ☺️, despite my feelings about issues with Gemporia I liked the item and bought it.

All is great with the silver weight in the item and the item itself , but…the certificate that came with it is still plastic, but wow, it’s so so thin??? It is less than half of the usual thickness🤭😱!
I have not ordered for a while, so wow?
Is the price of plastic going up? was it as savvy investment advice Vapidstoat and you are Psychic?😃

Investment? Did you take Jade Thompson's investment advice that isn't investment advice? If so, this time next year, you'll be a millionaire! Cushty!

As for the certificates of authenticity - yes, they've been a lot thinner for around 6 months or so now. Probably to cut costs so that they could spend more on Jade stock to bring to us lucky lucky people instead!

Be assured that its a very rare type of plastic though. The Chinese can't get enough of it. Get it valued!

Weren't they still doing Russian diamonds even after the invasion? I get they were purchased prior to that, but to openly cite their provenance proudly seemed a bit tone death.
Well, that's the final nail in the coffin. Let's hope that these don't feature highly as part of the company's balance sheet!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-19-05-09-09-979.jpeg
    Screenshot_2023-05-19-05-09-09-979.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Back