Butler and wilson tsv?????????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
Is the B&W so boring that no one has mentioned it or gone for it.
I am very disappointed. (with the actual TSV not the fact that no one has mentioned it or gone for it)

Last edited:
I was more transfixed by JR's wobbly bits, which tended to take the 'eye off the ball' as it were, and her Kate Middleton hair !!!

I'm stunned that he can actually ask £25 for the bracelet! It so aint worth that kind of money, you can get something similar no doubt from any of the high street shops ie Primark, for a fraction of the price!

Not one of his better TSV's thats for sure, doubt it will sell out!

I will say one thing in it's favour - they are offering a choice of sizes.
That's rare for Q. I think I've only seen that once before, and that was a multi gem cuff bangle.

I'm not a fan of B&W anyway, but this is just awful....expensive tat.

I got an email about this TSV last week and thought it looked rubbish so not interested at all. His TSV's (apart from watches) are all the similar beaded things which must be cheap to produce.

I used to love Simon's stuff but I feel he has reached his sell by date as far as I'm concerned. I still love the odd bit but would very rarely buy anything because you can get just as good and much cheaper elsewhere.

I expect him and JR are giggling again and making private jokes :headbang:

I have never really forgiven Simon for some ill -judged remarks he made a few years back.

I couldn't help but notice that we had to keep being told that a certain someone was wearing the size small bracelet and the size small ring. As if anyone would notice and does it even matter? I had to laugh when Simon commented that JR's voice had gone all posh after they joined ITV's The Zone and then added that she had also pulled her dress down a bit! I'm sure he says things tongue in cheek but with a good dose of truth behind it. Did anyone else catch that? JR laughed it off as though it was a big compliment.

And to xstamper, yes, there were lots of private jokes and talk about their past friendship. It's no fun when you have no idea what the joke is supposed to be about and most of this stuff was ancient history now anyway.

have to admit that i had an email about it too - but I thought it was a repeat TSV???

Not that I have ever or will be going for it!!

Most of B & W is fairground tat in my opinion...not worth the extortionate prices and P & P. Every piece looks so big and bulky, I think it should come with some sort of health warning:down:

Latest posts

Back