Button up Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Tuned into the Kipling hour. Simon once again showing all the hair on his chest. Is he really so warm he needs to unbutton two buttons? TAKE YOUR JACKET OFF INSTEAD. Too much showing Simon, button up.

Tuned into the Kipling hour. Simon once again showing all the hair on his chest. Is he really so warm he needs to unbutton two buttons? TAKE YOUR JACKET OFF INSTEAD. Too much showing Simon, button up.

I wish he'd button it in BOTH senses of the word!

What bright spark but him on today with womens fashion, he is ohhing and ahhhhing over everything:mysmilie_10: so false. He even said lots of people had taken the day off work today to watch Q:mysmilie_13: I am off to work now so tatti by Si.

What bright spark but him on today with womens fashion, he is ohhing and ahhhhing over everything:mysmilie_10: so false. He even said lots of people had taken the day off work today to watch Q:mysmilie_13: I am off to work now so tatti by Si.

I don't believe that for one moment.

Someone obviously told him that exposing the chest hair is appealing. They lied, Simon. Now put it away, please. He turns me off my lunch, actually, that and his fake cries of admiration for anything, even a fly walking across the studio floor.

As if! Those days, if they ever existed, are well gone.

Simon B has been influenced by Little Richard (Jackson) for now he too emphasises on some words as if he is severely constipated.
He and Marv can do a double act in screwing up their faces!

I don't seem to mind Simon, I didn't even notice that he was showing his chest off, the chest hair would have put me off as I hate excess hair... beard/chest/arms I find it a real turn off.

Hairy and Scarey as a double act! Noooooooooooooooo! Have pity!!!!! What with his chest hair (wig?) escaping from his shirt and her eyes in danger of falling out because she rolls them so much, I couldn't take it......kill me nowwwww.....
Simon B has been influenced by Little Richard (Jackson) for now he too emphasises on some words as if he is severely constipated.
He and Marv can do a double act in screwing up their faces!

Latest posts

Back