Buy 3 things and get a £10 voucher

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
Wow

Cupcake caddy £1, mattress protector £1, London Treasures ring 1p = £2.01........can I have my voucher please? :talking:

Hold on...... £1.53 x 3 for calling us= £4.59
and then £7.99 x 3 for getting them to you = £23.97

Total £30.57

Well I don't need a cupcake caddy really, the mattress protector you could probably spit through it'll be that thin and the ring I can do without. Forget it :drunk:

Greg

VIP Shopper
I'd take up the offer if it weren't for the extortionate p&p x3 and premium rate phone x3 and if the stuff they were selling wasn't tat!

What a complete con!

nick

You lot are legends. I love coming on here, knowing I'm not the only one who thinks the whole Sit-Up thing is a complete JOKE.
I watch it so I can moan. Victor Meldrew :talking:

Paul_s

tea and cake
Wow

Cupcake caddy £1, mattress protector £1, London Treasures ring 1p = £2.01........can I have my voucher please? :talking:

Hold on...... £1.53 x 3 for calling us= £4.59
and then £7.99 x 3 for getting them to you = £23.97

Total £30.57

Well I don't need a cupcake caddy really, the mattress protector you could probably spit through it'll be that thin and the ring I can do without. Forget it :drunk:

In comparison I thought I'd do a calaculation with sending something of similar weight to Australia...

1.5KG weight to Australia ~~~~~ Airmail comes out at £27.46 (same 5 day delivery like Bid).
Or you could do Surface Mail (within 56-day slot) for £14.61.

So there you have it.... a rip-off indeedy! :down::down::down::down::down:

monoboobooba

he hasn't done it in a couple of weeks, but mike mason would sell this complete shite vodafone mobile..and i'd send it texts and call it whilst he was selling it :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah4
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks