Buy 3 things and get a £10 voucher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Wow

Cupcake caddy £1, mattress protector £1, London Treasures ring 1p = £2.01........can I have my voucher please? :talking:

Hold on...... £1.53 x 3 for calling us= £4.59
and then £7.99 x 3 for getting them to you = £23.97

Total £30.57

Well I don't need a cupcake caddy really, the mattress protector you could probably spit through it'll be that thin and the ring I can do without. Forget it :drunk:

I'd take up the offer if it weren't for the extortionate p&p x3 and premium rate phone x3 and if the stuff they were selling wasn't tat!

What a complete con!

You lot are legends. I love coming on here, knowing I'm not the only one who thinks the whole Sit-Up thing is a complete JOKE.
I watch it so I can moan. Victor Meldrew :talking:

Wow

Cupcake caddy £1, mattress protector £1, London Treasures ring 1p = £2.01........can I have my voucher please? :talking:

Hold on...... £1.53 x 3 for calling us= £4.59
and then £7.99 x 3 for getting them to you = £23.97

Total £30.57

Well I don't need a cupcake caddy really, the mattress protector you could probably spit through it'll be that thin and the ring I can do without. Forget it :drunk:

In comparison I thought I'd do a calaculation with sending something of similar weight to Australia...

1.5KG weight to Australia ~~~~~ Airmail comes out at £27.46 (same 5 day delivery like Bid).
Or you could do Surface Mail (within 56-day slot) for £14.61.

So there you have it.... a rip-off indeedy! :down::down::down::down::down:

Latest posts

Back