Bye bye Claire

Letz-be-avenue

VIP Shopper
Yes I just saw her on the morning show, getting a little emotional with a glass of champagne

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
sad news but i did expect something at sometime shes been a long staple there so will be missed

Reactions: May

stratobuddy

VIP Shopper
I don't know which one she is, I've been on the Q site and I can no longer see presenter info like I used to be able to.

Is it still there, and if so, how do I find it?

Otherwise can someone please put her surname and a photo on here, so I know who is leaving?

BTW I've posted on here several times that the presenter's name should be permanently on the screen. If you miss the first few minutes of a show, you can watch the rest of the hour and have no idea who the presenter is, which is why I can't place her.

brissles

VIP Shopper
Has the culling started ? Its like politicians who "want to spend time with their family", its an old platitude that means "I've been given the boot".

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
I don't know which one she is, I've been on the Q site and I can no longer see presenter info like I used to be able to.

Otherwise can someone please put her surname and a photo on here, so I know who is leaving?

BTW I've posted on here several times that the presenter's name should be permanently on the screen. If you miss the first few minutes of a show, you can watch the rest of the hour and have no idea who the presenter is, which is why I can't place her.
Here you go............

Suki 1

VIP Shopper
Wish it was Jill Franks that was leaving.

Suki 1

VIP Shopper
Just spotted a few posts on QVC Facebook.
Can't find the Posts on QVC Facebook?

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
I think it could be Claire's own choice to leave. She has
got a young man with Down Syndrome and just maybe
the older he gets the more demanding he gets, I hope
it is not the case with Claire. I think she is a devoted Mother
and wish her nothing but good luck.

donna255

VIP Shopper
It must be a new contract time, they negotiate their own contracts we found this out when Debbie Greenwood left and bitched online as she did not get what she wanted and decided to go.

Never really a fan of Claire and stories of her mummy and talking in the little girl voice. But good luck to her. Her youngest must be a teenager by now.

Vienna

VIP Shopper
To be honest I wouldn`t miss any of them. I`d never wish them ill but they`re just sales people to me and much as I wouldn`t bother if the girl in my local shoe shop or any other shop left, then it makes no odds to me who tries flogging the tat on QVC. I never read their blogs nor take much notice of the garbage they babble on about and QVC is a much better watch when the volume is muted !
She may be leaving of her own free will or it may be a case of jump before being pushed, I guess she`ll either go on to do other things or simply fade away into her family life. Good luck to her whichever it may be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nudextv

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks